Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

jayt1202 jayt1202 , MajinZuub MajinZuub , DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , Master Zik Master Zik

Alright, C CP1708 , #6 tonight.

20221129_193604.jpg

I knew it!!! I knew it, I knew it, I EFFING KNEW IT!!!

I promise I knew it! I've always told my son with movies & TV shows that if you didn't SEE the body... if you didn't SEEEEE... the BODDDYYYY...

IknewitIknewitIknewitIkn...

-foe

That's the end of Fast Five tho........?
No it's not. Beginning of 6.

I forgot that you said to watch the postcredit scene in 5 and so we just made sure to stay for the post credit scene in 6 which shows Jason Statham, and then we just now went back and watched the post credit scene in 5 which shows Eva Mendes presenting the picture of Leti to Hobbs. I hadn't seen that before, but it's a different pic than the pic I posted a couple hrs ago.

-foe

I forgot that you said to watch the postcredit scene in 5 and so we just made sure to stay for the post credit scene in 6 which shows Jason Statham, and then we just now went back and watched the post credit scene in 5 which shows Eva Mendes presenting the picture of Leti to Hobbs. I hadn't seen that before, but it's a different pic than the pic I posted a couple hrs ago.

-foe

Hol' up.......you mean you watched Fast Five and MISSED the after credit?!?!?!? 🤦🏻‍♂️ :lol:

Glad you saw the one from 6 tho.

So? Hit me with it. Yours and SkaJr's review. How we feelin headin into 7?

early flight back to the Best Coast tomorrow morning...going to watch The Hunt for Red October. first time
Never seen
Scariest film in movie history.
Probably never seen, what’s this one

Watching the Cable Guy for the first time. And yeah we all should watch Depp with the Anton Chigurh haircut :lol:

Yeah starting with 3, did all F&F movies have after-credits scenes?

Hol' up.......you mean you watched Fast Five and MISSED the after credit?!?!?!? 🤦🏻‍♂️ :lol:

Glad you saw the one from 6 tho.

So? Hit me with it. Yours and SkaJr's review. How we feelin headin into 7?
Aight, so junior's take first:

5 is his favorite, then 6, then 4, 2, 1. Three still doesn't count. 🤣 Watching the post credit scene in 6 and seeing that Jason Statham's character was responsible for killing Han, he said it was super sad that Gisele and Han said they were both going to go start a new life in Tokyo, then she dies at the plane and then he dies in Tokyo Drift. And then I was quick to say, 'Well we do know he dies in Tokyo Drift, but as far as her, we thought Leti died in 4, sssooooo...'

But anyways, he loved it. Absolutely on the edge of his seat, whole movie. He was hooked right in straight from the jump by them literally starting the movie with Dom and Brian racing like they had said at the end of 5. Then once the story developed and Roman pointed out how the bad guy crew was basically counterparts to the good guy crew, he laughed and goes 'Ha, so it's our crew vs Nega Crew.' 🤣

He loved Carano vs Rodriguez, and the sequel later in the movie. He loves all the fight scenes, actually, but especially The Rock's and Carano's.

He... LOOOOVES... the scenes of cars racing through regular public traffic.

I...

... don't. 🤣 I mean, I find them absolutely hilarious. Probably the single biggest element of all these movies that completely detaches from reality to me is the scenes of them racing through traffic. FOH 😂😂😂😂

They got a tank doing 90 down the highway. FOH 🤣😂 Then Dom & Leti fly over a bridge into each other's arms...

... LITERALLY...

... fly OVER...

... a WHOLE BRIDGE... into each other's arms...

... and then they crash onto the ground and immediately try to asses their injuries and what bones they SURELY just broke? Nope. They land onto the windshield of a car and lovingly gaze into each other's eyes.

Fast forward to the end, where we have this epic battle scene showing a bunch of the counterparts fighting each other... on a runway that apparently stretches from London to Manchester. FOH Plane is taking off with 4 whole cars hanging from it like ornaments on a xmas tree. FOH Brian finally gets an engine to explode which then subsequently causes the entire plane to be engulfed in flames as it comes to a screeching halt about 20 yd from the edge of the runway, finally.

The story is actually getting better and better. That is one positive I can definitely say. Like the story of this one and the fact that Carrano was double crossing the whole time: brilliant. Loved that. I just wish that these weren't made by some Michael Bay prodigy. 🤣 They used a Mustang Fastback as a drop anchor to a tank over a split bridge. 😂😂😂😂 FOH

OH!!! And I love how Leti and Shaw just drop into the tank and know all the buttons, straight from the top. Shaw is like 'Give me a sonar' and Leti is right on it. 🤣 'Yep, sonar. That's this button right here.' 😂 FOH

They've done this 3 or 4 times in the 6 I've seen so far, but I just absolutely love when they show a car driving in reverse as fast as another car that's either right in front of it or right next to it, and the 2 cars are just neck and neck, one of them in reverse. At like 60. FOH

It's not just that reality needs to be suspended for these to be enjoyable. You just have to punt reality through the uprights like a 50 yd Justin Tucker bomb.

-foe

Aight, so junior's take first:

5 is his favorite, then 6, then 4, 2, 1. Three still doesn't count. 🤣 Watching the post credit scene in 6 and seeing that Jason Statham's character was responsible for killing Han, he said it was super sad that Gisele and Han said they were both going to go start a new life in Tokyo, then she dies at the plane and then he dies in Tokyo Drift. And then I was quick to say, 'Well we do know he dies in Tokyo Drift, but as far as her, we thought Leti died in 4, sssooooo...'

But anyways, he loved it. Absolutely on the edge of his seat, whole movie. He was hooked right in straight from the jump by them literally starting the movie with Dom and Brian racing like they had said at the end of 5. Then once the story developed and Roman pointed out how the bad guy crew was basically counterparts to the good guy crew, he laughed and goes 'Ha, so it's our crew vs Nega Crew.' 🤣

He loved Carano vs Rodriguez, and the sequel later in the movie. He loves all the fight scenes, actually, but especially The Rock's and Carano's.

He... LOOOOVES... the scenes of cars racing through regular public traffic.

I... don't. 🤣 I mean, I find them absolutely hilarious. Probably the single biggest element of all these movies that completely detaches from reality to me is the scenes of them racing through traffic. FOH 😂😂😂😂

They got a tank doing 90 down the highway. FOH 🤣😂 Then Dom & Leti fly over a bridge into each other's arms...

... LITERALLY...

... fly OVER... a BRIDGE... into each other's arms...

... and crash onto the ground and try to make sense of their injuries and what bones they surely just broke? Nope. They land onto the windshield of a car and lovingly gaze into each other's eyes.

Fast forward to the end, where we have this epic battle scene showing a bunch of the counterparts fighting each other... on a runway that apparently stretches from London to Manchester. FOH Plane is taking off with 4 whole cars hanging from it like ornaments on a xmas tree. FOH Brian finally gets an engine to explode which then subsequently causes the entire plane to be engulfed in flames as it comes to a screeching halt about 20 yd from the edge of the runway, finally.

The story is actually getting better and better. That is one positive I can definitely say. Like the story of this one and the fact that Carrano was double crossing the whole time: brilliant. Loved that. I just wish that these weren't made by some Michael Bay prodigy. 🤣 They used a Mustang Fastback as a drop anchor to a tank over a split bridge. 😂😂😂😂 FOH

OH!!! And I love how Leti and Shaw just drop into the tank and know all the buttons, straight from the top. Shaw is like 'Give me a sonar' and Leti is right on it. 🤣😂 FOH

They've done this 3 or 4 times in the 6 I've seen so far, but I just absolutely love when they show a car driving in reverse as fast as another car that's either right in front of it or right next to it, and the 2 cars are just neck and neck, one of them in reverse. At like 60. FOH

It's not just that reality needs to be suspended for these to be enjoyable. You just have to punt reality through the uprights like a 50 yd Justin Tucker bomb.

-foe

Welcome, brother. 😂

Probably never seen, what’s this one

Yeah starting with 3, did all F&F movies have after-credits scenes?

Regular guy.

Wife and child away for the weekend.

Severe storm, huge rain, knock knock on the door.
Two of the hottest females on Earth at his door, sopping wet.

Let them in, or don't let them in? Scariest film ever produced. Terrifying. Horrifying. Bone chilling.

(Yes, all F&F have after credit scenes)

-foe
Didn't know Eva Mendes made further appearances past 2 fast 2 furious

Back
Top Bottom