Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

how_to_turn_a_ferrari_into_a_brick_05.gif

Screenshot_20221201-134539_Samsung Internet.jpg

C CP1708 don't tell me tha...

... nevermind.

"Don't do it, Ska."

Never. Effing. Mind.

"Don't you ask him. Just leave it alone."

nevermindnevermindnevermind

-foe
Complete opposite reaction from me. The entire time I’m thinking please ask him, please ask him, please ask him.

My guy CP 🔥

Bunch of haters in this thread

Last edited:
I know the answer is supposed to be Raiders but I love the Last Crusade - and this looks like a great 4th episode. Indy, Sallah, nazis… - looks promising.
I love the Last Crusade and it's lore. should have gone to Jordan a few times when I had the chances. but can still go if ever.

No need to be afraid to ask, you think I won't answer? :lol:
Oh I know you will. Then I'm going down this Transformers rabbit hole.
I told you, same with anything. I have to at least VIEW them, to talk bad about them, yes? I can't just dismiss it without watchin it. If it stinks, I'll speak to it. If it actually entertains me, I'll speak to that.

To NOT watch something, and then speak bad on it, well......you know my thoughts on that.
I vehemently disagree with this concept. Will explain later at work. At home right now so I'm busy. 😂

-foe

I’ve come to like Temple of Doom more over the years. I appreciate the campy parts of it now more than I did as a kid.

My personal ranking is Raiders > Temple of Doom > Last Crusade, but I like them all a lot.

Crystal Skull does not exist in my world.

Crystal Skull doesn't exist, many in my life wanted to replace 'jumped the shark' with 'nuked the fridge'.

I've only seen Raiders of the Lost Ark. Will watch Temple of Doom and Last Crusade at some time.

He included Tim Burton’s “Batman” duology.
Nice.

Returns > Batman ‘89

Godzilla, King of the Monsters! (1956) 🔥

He had Tootsie (1982) on the list... one of his only from 80s and 90s, haven't heard it get any praise or criticism in here.

I know I saw Tootsie back in the 80s, but don’t remember much except that it involved Dustin Hoffman in drag. I also know it was a big hit back then.

It's weird that Dustin Hoffman first came to me as the dad in Meet The Fockers, and then you realize as you get older no he's in a million and a half classics as the star.

Back
Top Bottom