Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Looks pretty good indeed, I thought for a second they were going with Bo being a special agent undercover.

Damn Wood is hurting if they digging up trash *** J Stiles, never liked her. I found her extra annoying in Bourne. Is she supposed to be the head or something because she looks way older than everyone else.

Will talk about it in depth later on in the Us thread... Lupita Nyong'o was easily the standout. The entire cast did a good job overall. Peele continues on with another thought-provoking piece of cinema....

I wasn't aware there was a thread looking for it now.

I promise I wasnt high!!! Last night I randomly started thinking why in movies that have a chase scene, no matter what car is being chased down, that car is always caught?

Like it can be a Lamborghini getting chased by a dodge caravan and the caravan will gain and eventually ram the lambo.

I mean I know is a movie, but she be so frustrating. LoL

Last edited:
I promise I wasnt high!!! Last night I randomly started thinking why in movies that have a chase scene, no matter what car is being chased down, that car is always caught?

Like it can be a Lamborghini getting chased by a dodge caravan and the caravan will gain and eventually ram the lambo.

I mean I know is a movie, but she be so frustrating. LoL
I would be furious if I was involved with said car company like DAMN man come on make it somewhat believable.

I forgot to post this over the weekend but The Miseducation of Cameron Post 6/8.

I said before how I was still thinking of Chloe as a young girl but nah not no more with this movie. All that lesbian sex, making outx and fingering wws too hot.

Was also a good movie although really ****ing messed up.

1vpkdpfxfvp21.jpg

‘Euphoria’ Pilot Starring Zendaya Picked Up To Series By HBO, Drake & Future the Prince Join As Executive Producers

https://deadline.com/2018/07/hbo-se...nce-1202436451/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

HBO has picked up to series its drama pilot Euphoria, a teen drama starring Zendaya and written by The Wizard of Lies scribe Sam Levinson, with Drake and Future the Prince joining as executive producers.

Euphoria, based on the Israeli series of the same name from HOT, follows a group of high school students as they navigate drugs, sex, identity, trauma, social media, love and friendship. Zendaya leads the cast that also includes Storm Reid, Maude Apatow, Brian “Astro” Bradley, Eric Dane, Alexa Demie, Jacob Elordi, Barbie Ferreira, Nika King, Hunter Schafer and Sydney Sweeney.

Levinson will write all episodes of the series and will executive produce alongside Drake, Future the Prince, Ron Leshem and Daphna Levin (the duo who created the original Israeli series), Tmira Yardeni, Ravi Nandan, Kevin Turen, Hadas Mozes Lichtenstein, Mirit Toovi, Yoram Mokadi and Gary Lennon. Augustine Frizzell directed the pilot and co-executive produces. A24 Television is producing.

The **** wrong with Judd Alatow naming his daughter Maude?

Anyone watched a Twilight Zone Ep or Eps yet?
Saw the first one, The Comedian. It was okay. Twilight Zone-ish in concept. Sort of lacking in execution. Had all of the TZ trappings and tropes it just wasn't that interesting but very fleshed out for a hour.

I do prefer they do original new stories as opposed to rehashing classics and changing them a bit like they did in another episode.

Take all my money

I like. He isn't the usual Joker we have seen so many times, but appears to be starting out and making the transformation we all are familiar with. Not setting any high bars for the movie just going in blind.

The Joker used to scare the **** out of me as a kid (Jack Nicholson), but as I've aged he has come to intrigue me more and more. This movie looks good, it may not create a series or anything, but Joker fans should like it. So long as Ben Affleck stays far away from it.

trailer was interesting. joaquin phoenix is an interesting (and promising) choice. that glimpse of deniro on the stage had me thinking he was rupert pupkin. i’ll def watch it at some point.

against my better judgment, i just started season 2 of the oa.

Back
Top Bottom