Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Welp…Halloween is just around the corner!

What do you fellas like better?

Hipster Freddy…always fashionably late for a pool party massacre.

674BF26C-3296-4A37-9C51-9F5FB4368359.jpeg

Or workout warrior Freddy…slashing calories and getting swoll.

571D5ECB-C69D-4576-970C-0C45478A3896.jpeg

90s rave Freddy…loves his glow sticks and techno music.

A976A3A4-159A-419B-B2B0-029D09D94ABA.jpeg

Cowboy Freddy…yeeeehhaaaa!!!!

BF635BEA-08DB-4588-8F74-5F1893966B72.jpeg

Or Big Lebowski Freddy…the Fred abides.

6CB625DF-21B7-4F53-AC67-77F08BD8ECD1.jpeg
The glove looks legit. Where'd you get the Elm Street Sign?

If you go as Cowboy Freddy, maybe get some jeans and rip some slash marks on the right side, then put a holster and gun there so it looks like he keeps ripping his jeans every time he goes for his gun lol.

Since he's from Ohio you could also wear an Ohio State University hat and call him Bro Freddy.

Anyone else think Smokin Aces was just too confusing? I watched that in 4k today and I don't know what I watched.

The glove looks legit. Where'd you get the Elm Street Sign?

If you go as Cowboy Freddy, maybe get some jeans and rip some slash marks on the right side, then put a holster and gun there so it looks like he keeps ripping his jeans every time he goes for his gun lol.

Since he's from Ohio you could also wear an Ohio State University hat and call him Bro Freddy.
Glad the gloves look legit in photos.

They’re cheap, $25 funkers that I got at this seasonal Halloween shop in town. The finger knives are laughably pathetic in hand. Same place I got the Elm St sign.

…and my Killer Klowns From Outer Space mask.😄

E4CDC43C-BE49-4D5E-A4F6-DE2D012AF1CB.jpeg

Liquid Sword is a sweet term, and hearing someone in Wu Tang say it was from the movie Legend of the Liquid Sword (1993) where “people would get decapitated but their head would stay on their shoulders” :lol::lol:

It's been a while but that was the thing, the undercover FBI guy from back in the day became the mob boss. The FBI was the mob.

That makes sense. So the FBI tried to kill him because they thought he turned but in reality he didn't? Then he has a bunch of surgeries and re-emerges as the Mob boss?

That makes sense. So the FBI tried to kill him because they thought he turned but in reality he didn't? Then he has a bunch of surgeries and re-emerges as the Mob boss?
I gotta rewatch but I think he did turn, at least somewhat, but the relationship became beneficial.

Good first-time watches upcoming…

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (rewatching from beginning fell asleep)

Do The Right Thing

Ace Venturas (both)

I can’t start the one without finishing, after that that’s the actual order :lol:

Watching Contagion for the first time and I’m a little over halfway through. I didn’t fall in the virus movie spiral some people did during 20-21. However this movie is pretty close to how I remember things being. They did a really good job jumping from the various perspectives and showing how society would react at various stages of the pandemic.

My one nitpick is there aren’t any people wearing masks poorly. Also, it was one of the last movies I watch but I liked that they got the Talented Mr. Ripley gang back together (Damon, Law, & Paltrow)

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
Yup. He goes undercover, fbi things he flips, attempts to kill him, fail. Homie goes f it I’m all in and becomes the mob boss. Years later needs a heart transplant and tries to take his son. FBI releases who he is and says “we can get more info from him than Israel.”
Drops Israel and tries to take his heart. Ryan rightfully calls them stupid as f cause he could wake up and say no to the deal and walk out with a new heart. Ryan kills them both as a f u to the FBI for being so dumb after seeing how they don’t care about anyone including their own that died that day to capture Israel.

So I'm watching Heat on 4k and I don't understand how it didn't receive any nominations for the major awards in 1995. I love that movie. Pacino's high voice when he was pumped or mad was classic Pacino 😆 🤣 😂. De Niro was smooth per usual and Voight somehow looked older in that movie than he does now. Val was strong in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom