***Ok someone on NT convince me to switch from verizon to at&t***

Ok i wanna switch from verizon to at&t to cop da I-phone...someone convince me to do it..why you think i should do it?

You should decide for yourself whether or not it's worth switching services for the iPhone. I own one and it doesn't disappoint. iPod+phone in one =win. You don't have to carry around two devices.

DONT DO IT, iphone has been confirmed that its comin to verizon next year around xmas time, deals will be so much better with verizon iphone...however if youcant wait, just go with AT&t's ridiculous price

Originally Posted by Wolfpack

DONT DO IT, iphone has been confirmed that its comin to verizon next year around xmas time, deals will be so much better with verizon iphone...however if you cant wait, just go with AT&t's ridiculous price

i thought they were goin wit t-mobile?

DONT DO IT, iphone has been confirmed that its comin to verizon next year around xmas time, deals will be so much better with verizon iphone...however if you cant wait, just go with AT&t's ridiculous price

nothing has been confirmed....

I don't think the iPhone will be going to Verizon anymore after they pulled that stunt with the commercials... And even then, it would just be a watereddown version.

lol u hypebeastin?

this is like askin someone to convince to switch from Christianity to Satanism...
roll.gif

iphones are literally just toys... u cant even multitask... plus u seen the maps... its common sense to stick wit verizon... PLUS YALL ARE GETTING THE IPHONENEXT YEAR

I was thinking about waiting to see if verizon would get an iPhone but right now it doesn't seem likely. They would be moving back in technology as far asCDMA goes. On the verizon network you cannot use data and voice at the same time and apple is aiming at multitasking. If they do get the iPhone it willdefinitely be watered down. I'm in this dillema also.

this has NOT been confirmed.

I thought T-Mobile was getting it next AND

thought Apple was backing out due to Verizon taking shots at AT&T with the Droid
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

You should decide for yourself whether or not it's worth switching services for the iPhone. I own one and it doesn't disappoint. iPod+phone in one = win. You don't have to carry around two devices.
blackberries can hold up to 32 gigs. it can play music, video and pictures. you only need one device with a blackberry also.

and OP....dont do it. bad coverage.

it really depends on your area...I live outside the city and most providers dont have service out here...I have a blackberry on AT&T and I get decentservice at my house and most other places.

ask friends/family/coworkers what service they have and how they like it...go from there.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

and how much does it cost to get out of a verizon contract?
didn't they just change it to be ridiculously expensive.

I love my iPhone and the coverage is fine in my area. Having my iPod, phone, and GPS Nav in one is extra nice. You just have to jailbreak to get the most outof the phone.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

and how much does it cost to get out of a verizon contract?
didn't they just change it to be ridiculously expensive.

I love my iPhone and the coverage is fine in my area. Having my iPod, phone, and GPS Nav in one is extra nice. You just have to jailbreak to get the most out of the phone.

i heard it was $150

Back
Top Bottom