Olympic 6s 2008

still
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

they grew on me a little, but that stitching on the toe wont let me pull the trigger.

stitching on toe box sucks if it didnt have it they would be copped, what is the stitching anyway?

may be 'something' of you have changed since last time u saw this pair of shoes.

u should check if you still get stiff seeing hot chicks.

roll.gif

they grew on me a little but not enough to make me want to buy them at reseller prices or even retail

At first I was like - LOL
Then I was only half/heartedly hating them.
Now I'm like - SMH

You say they aren't that bad, but when I think of what I used to be able to buy vs now they are horrible.

they are nice. There are not many vi colorways and these were made to recognize the 08 olympics and we even got the gold. These are rare and in a few yearspeople will want them.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!

Wow

First jordan I ever bought thats not an original colorway because of the olympic theme.I actually like the shoe and personaly I think they did a good job onthis shoe quality wise!!!

THEY ARE NOT THAT BAD I WAS PLANNING TO COP THEM BUT HAD TO PASS
NOT ENOUGHT MONEY CAUSE OF THE OLD LOVES XX3

ewww. gay prides. um no. and the dress shoe wing tip stiching...
smh.gif
i laughat these like i laugh at ppl with 6 rings, fusions or frankensteins. gay prides. hahaha

I got them when they released. They aren't as bad as I thought. Of course they are not the best VI's, but the stitching is hard to see when you wearthe shoe.

Even though I bought a pair on release day, I was never really that crazy about these, and I still feel pretty much the same way.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!
smh.gif
shut the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom