Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Wondering if NDC/Swoosh will have them up...

Yes, NDC usually gets Limited Releases. That's probably where I'll have to cop my pair.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by thebeast23

wats da release type for deez

Limited Release.

no disrespect but but can i get a source
nvm TSG got it up

much appreciated...also the olympic 7 hat n tee gon drop same day for rape price

Limited Release.

nvm TSG got it up

much appreciated...also the olympic 7 hat n tee gon drop same day for rape price

Matching kicks with a tee and a fitted... let me leave that alone
laugh.gif

Limited Release.

nvm TSG got it up

da m vick juhzey gon go haad wit deez doh yuu can prolly cop wid owt pay-n rape price
wink.gif

Limited Release.

nvm TSG got it up

da m vick juhzey gon go haad wit deez doh yuu can prolly cop wid owt pay-n rape price
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Limited Release.

nvm TSG got it up

wink.gif
for sum reason i cant c da jersey goin that well wit da 7's i really cant.
mayb i gotta c a em both in person on a manequin or sumthn LOL 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Limited Release.

nvm TSG got it up

wink.gif
for sum reason i cant c da jersey goin that well wit da 7's i really cant.
mayb i gotta c a em both in person on a manequin or sumthn LOL 
happy.gif

Those IX's were apparently limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide, so you probably already missed the boat on those.

But on topic, these are apparently actually scheduled for the 14th, not the 7th, in the U.S.

Nah IXs aint limited to any number of pairs and they drop Aug 11th @ HOHs & Niketowns

Those IX's were apparently limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide, so you probably already missed the boat on those.

But on topic, these are apparently actually scheduled for the 14th, not the 7th, in the U.S.

Nah IXs aint limited to any number of pairs and they drop Aug 11th @ HOHs & Niketowns

i want another pair.. my 2004 pair still look DS.. the only thing is that it started turning a little yellow in the front... but lately im starting to like the yellow on the sneakers it gives it an original look.. but if i had the money i would cop another pair..

i want another pair.. my 2004 pair still look DS.. the only thing is that it started turning a little yellow in the front... but lately im starting to like the yellow on the sneakers it gives it an original look.. but if i had the money i would cop another pair..

eek.gif
  can't believe this is coming out on my birthday. This is the perfect birthday gift
pimp.gif

eek.gif
  can't believe this is coming out on my birthday. This is the perfect birthday gift
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom