On Its Way Out? Is The Manual Transmission Finally Saying Goodbye?

*GASP* all these NT car heads that don't know how to drive a manual 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by MOchi

[h1][/h1]

I don't know how to drive stick anyway.  I'd rather use the free hand to feel-up the unsuspecting female passenger
pimp.gif
lame.

And standard is what real men/enthusiast drive.

/thread

6MT STAND UP!

Shut up.

I live in the city so MT isn't realistic for me.  My car has a "Manumatic" transmission and that's good enough.  Sometimes I wanna be Speed Racer and sometimes I just wanna relax and cruise.  Best of both worlds.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

That tiptronic trash is nothing like a manual and its def. not the best of both worlds.

You just sound like a lame with your free hand comment.
laugh.gif

Anywhos, its not about what shifts quicker, manual is just alot more fun to drive than automatic.

[h1][/h1]

I don't know how to drive stick anyway.  I'd rather use the free hand to feel-up the unsuspecting female passenger
pimp.gif
lame.

And standard is what real men/enthusiast drive.

/thread

6MT STAND UP!

Shut up.

I live in the city so MT isn't realistic for me.  My car has a "Manumatic" transmission and that's good enough.  Sometimes I wanna be Speed Racer and sometimes I just wanna relax and cruise.  Best of both worlds.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

That tiptronic trash is nothing like a manual and its def. not the best of both worlds.

You just sound like a lame with your free hand comment.
laugh.gif

Anywhos, its not about what shifts quicker, manual is just alot more fun to drive than automatic.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Lot of lame responses in here, dudes sound like females. I wouldn't drive an EVO if it didn't come with manual option. It's one reason I didn't go for the GT-R. Even then, you can always have cars in your collection that are MT.

Whats corny is dudes like you who feel you need to drive manual to feel masculine.
laugh.gif
grow a set manIf you live in any major city, its annoying and useless. Besides you cant shift better than comps can anyway. Its simply a matter of prefence, I dont know how that makes you a female.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Lot of lame responses in here, dudes sound like females. I wouldn't drive an EVO if it didn't come with manual option. It's one reason I didn't go for the GT-R. Even then, you can always have cars in your collection that are MT.

Whats corny is dudes like you who feel you need to drive manual to feel masculine.
laugh.gif
grow a set manIf you live in any major city, its annoying and useless. Besides you cant shift better than comps can anyway. Its simply a matter of prefence, I dont know how that makes you a female.

6MT STAND UP!
I've been hooked ever since I got my car in a 6speed

What's even more BS than the phasing out of the MT is that manufacturers are charging MORE for the MT in a "sport package" (i.e. g37S)
At least BMW/Audi seems to be consistent with putting MTs in the sport/performance-level cars

6MT STAND UP!
I've been hooked ever since I got my car in a 6speed

What's even more BS than the phasing out of the MT is that manufacturers are charging MORE for the MT in a "sport package" (i.e. g37S)
At least BMW/Audi seems to be consistent with putting MTs in the sport/performance-level cars

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these insecure cats thinking driving stick makes you some alpha-male... that doesn't sound ridiculous to yall.

So I'm less of a man if I pulled up in this
continental_gt_stage2-jpg.jpeg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these insecure cats thinking driving stick makes you some alpha-male... that doesn't sound ridiculous to yall.

So I'm less of a man if I pulled up in this
continental_gt_stage2-jpg.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom