operation niketalk clean up thread.... how to make it better

Originally Posted by eight2one

dudes like Kakashi and DCallamerican always have a problem....just leave!

this place is gonna be what it is....

and OP is more annoying then anyone else at the moment with all these pointless threads, so look in the mirror as to where to start operation niketalk clean up.

PaYcE!

Dude talking about how other people are so worried about this site when he's typing up stupid %$@ essays trying to "clean up" Niketalk.
laugh.gif

How %%*$$*# old are you? Acting like a damn 11 year old with your responses and your damn Naruto avy.
laugh.gif
You're the only one getting butt hurt by people's responses, no oneelse cares about any on this %%$%, pretty sure people just come on here when they're bored for laughs, music news, sports news, and shoe info. Acting likeyou're mature and better because you have a job? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you make less money than a majority of people on here, you'regirls ugly, or she's fake. I could keep going pointing out your idiocy and hypocrisy but you're not worth the time because you're not intelligentenough to carry on a conversation. And you obviously don't care about what happens on Niketalk with your 300 postsin 1 month. Log off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

thytker's been going hard at %+%*%* as of late.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i noticed that, too. i just dont want to be caught in her wrath
frown.gif
laugh.gif

but what we tolmbout in this post? OP getting mad over topics on a internet message board?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

really, this is getting rediculous.

every post in here is 60% garbage, there's a post of a kid who obviously set up a half dozen facebook and myspace pages

just to pretend he's talking to someone's girl? this thread goes on for thirty plus pages and it's not consider "trolling", oh it's ok

as long it happens outside of niketalk. but i posted a thread and planned on posting actual pics of me and her and it gets locked after

eight replies?
smh.gif

then you have these females that are obviously dudes
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
, pretending to be female users. yet they never post pictures, videos

nor myspace/facebook pages showing their interest in niketalk. let alone invite more female friends to join. their characteristics just scream

15 year old adolescent male
indifferent.gif

may i add the annoying teenagers? you anything other one sentence replies or stonface emoticons and it's "cool story bro".

i've posted normal events like going to work, going to the gym, and buying my friends some rounds of beer on a pre-paid debit card

and kids are calling ducktales like i've made billion dollar playboy extravagant claims.

people! it's a message board, a forum...a community of users (that hopefully lead productive lives outside of the internet).

your posts are supposed to be at least 10 to 20 lines why the $%%# do you need cliff notes on 2 $+@%+$@ paragraphs?

some of you guys say that you're in college? well if you go to a decent facility i know your brain is trained to speed read 4 to 5 pages

double spaced in maybe 5 minutes.

i know as soon as this is posted i'm gonna be bombarded with stonefaces and comments from some doofy teenager that probably dropped out

of middle school and the only thing he's done since 8:30am was make some economy brand pop-tarts with large amounts of frosting on top, log

onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and

water buffalo vagina...that has a cam'ron themed username or some polar opposite of himself name like "shredded parmesan divincci" or "air jordan

dinero".

i never saw so many user claim to be "real" but take part is adolescent middle school antics, even though some of you are like thirty and married

with children.

lets make a community that actually has some type of integrity on a consistent basis with meaningful posts and user that can carry a discussion

with means other than "cool story bro" or one lined responses. sneaker collecting has dwendled the last couple of years and i doubt after 2010 it can

be niketalk's flag ship attraction...hell look at the showcase forum. less and less nikes.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

thytker's been going hard at %+%*%* as of late.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i noticed that, too. i just dont want to be caught in her wrath
frown.gif
laugh.gif

but what we tolmbout in this post? OP getting mad over topics on a internet message board?
roll.gif

lol i think its just because im a girl you guys say that, because 98% of my posts are very nice.

still waitin on Kakashi to drop names of which females on here he knows are guys.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

way too many trolls. unfunny ones at that.
NT is turned into a place full of people doing whatever they can for a laugh, usually resulting in failing miserably.

Despite all that, I see what your saying OP but its a message board, its not that serious.

log onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and water buffalo vagina
OP how do you know what water buffalo vagina smells like?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

log onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and water buffalo vagina
OP how do you know what water buffalo vagina smells like?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

because he enjoys massive amounts of it every day

i agreed with you at first then started seeing the first couple of responses...

take it easy broooo

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

The Hypocrisy...
i posted this at 1:52 and you thoroughly read over 200 lines in 45secs? cause your reply was 1:53
indifferent.gif

prime example of nt'ers sheepishly agree to
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I did

Sorry, but some NTers are actually good readers.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

This dude Kakashi is the most sensitive niketalker. He probably made his way over here from jjb, feminine @$% dude. Always getting butt hurt when anybody disagrees with his lame posts. "i dj'd at a hoodrat party, its gonna ruin my image," "i wish i was white," "why wont people just leave tiger woods out of the spotlight? But here let me make a thread posting all his side chicks," "im japanese if it matters."

If he's not getting cosigned, he's not happy. If niketalk is such a huge problem for you, LOG THE #$%@ OFF. You're more annoying than the people that post Cool Story Bro, because at least they leave it at that. You gotta have the last word in everything, and most of your rebuttals make no sense.

Not to mention you type

like this and split your

sentences up in the weirdest fashion, yet you talk

about people being uneducated and immature.

GET A LIFE. Please do us all a favor and go back to jjb.
This ^.

m8ocap.gif

Stop taking Niketalk so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom