Opinions on 2003 White Cement III.

When I compare them to the Fire Reds from '07, the leather doesn't seem like it is that much thicker. But it feels slightly softer. Like I saidbefore, I am just glad to have them.

...if ever they'll release them again, I hope the elephant print cap on the toe box will be slightly thinner in height similar to the OG 88's... Butthen again, they're good version of retros compared to CDP's in general.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Ofcourse the jumpman pisses me off but it is one of the last if not the last well made retro that JB has come out with.

154524078.jpg

wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

They feel mad comfy, but the tongue is a little wack! It's unlike the Blk/Cements, or True Blues, it's more flimsy and they do crease like no other,still gotta love 'em though!

Only pair of III's I have are the CDPs
ohwell.gif

Hoping to attain a pair in the near future

Originally Posted by OGfiend

On point. The leather and shape was proper IMO. Not as good as OGs or '94s or even '01s but better than CDP 3s.

that sums it up ,,now prepare for lockdown .......

I love these. Definitely not anywhere near the '94s but sooo much better than the '07 run of IIIs. Just got a DS pair on Ebay tonight for $255.00.It'll be my second pair. I just hope they're still wearable. If not, I'll be finding out the hard way.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Ofcourse the jumpman pisses me off but it is one of the last if not the last well made retro that JB has come out with.

154524078.jpg

wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

$@## the shoes, I've been looking for that tee since 04'. Had it in white but it got stolen!!!

Great shoe. Very comfortable and clean looking. If you wear them they will defintely crease and look worn, but they're worth it. If you have anopportunity to get a pair, I would definitely say go for it, because Cement III's are a pair of J's that every collector should have at least one pairof.

one of the most comfortable Jordans I own. Leather and quality is superb on these.

Doesn't anyone else think it's amazing what $100 used to get you?

appreciated. i have a pair., along with the true blues and blk. its one of my fav summer kicks. can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom