Oracle Arena And BART

Hey guys, I'm going to the Warriors game tomorrow and I usually take the Fremont BART to the arena. However, I'm going to be picking someone up inOakland and was wondering if I can just park at the Oracle Arena Bart Station and walk to the arena or buy a cheap BART ticket and walk through the BART there.I have a feeling that they probably implement restrictions on game days, but i just wanted to know anyways. If not, I can just go to another BART one stationdown and take it from there. If anyone, knows anything then it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Past 7 pm you should be ok. Lots of people do it. If you're worried, just park in the street along the BART parking lot. I've parked in the lot manytimes (4 yr. season ticket holder) and I've never had any problems. Go Warriors!

yeah, i usually just park at the colisuem bart station when going to a's or warrior games.

its pretty convienient and easier to leave the stadium that way. you don't have to deal with the traffic and congestion that you get when parking insidethe stadium.

I park in the BART parking lot almost everytime I go to the game. It's a lot easier to get out of then the regular parking lot after a game. Tons of peoplepark there for games and there are a lot of police in the area, it's pretty safe.

Back
Top Bottom