Original Jordan XIII White/Red/Grey Toe

i think we all can pretty much agree that these woulda been much more appreciated than the ones that actually released. that said tho, it seemed like alotta ppl copped anyway (i was not one of them).

i think we all can pretty much agree that these woulda been much more appreciated than the ones that actually released. that said tho, it seemed like alotta ppl copped anyway (i was not one of them).

those look better than the other ones released...these are actually nice....but still. white/red XIIIs were a must

those look better than the other ones released...these are actually nice....but still. white/red XIIIs were a must

these need to be released asap. red and grey is a great colorway. id cop in a heartbeat but xiii have quality issues like glue and bleeding. i might have to rethink that lol

these need to be released asap. red and grey is a great colorway. id cop in a heartbeat but xiii have quality issues like glue and bleeding. i might have to rethink that lol

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You my friend WIN this Topic  discussion

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You my friend WIN this Topic  discussion

Originally Posted by jumpman24

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!
The shoes in this pic are fakes

How do you figure?

im guessin my pair and the other sample pictured are fake too?

get real bro

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!
The shoes in this pic are fakes

How do you figure?

im guessin my pair and the other sample pictured are fake too?

get real bro

Back
Top Bottom