Original Jordan XIII White/Red/Grey Toe

these are sick,
airjordanism = air-jordans.net now btw, but he's not done updating the shoes yet
There are amazing pics of og 1 samples etc.

these are sick,
airjordanism = air-jordans.net now btw, but he's not done updating the shoes yet
There are amazing pics of og 1 samples etc.

I didnt like these or the Chutney lows. i always thought they were poorly made because of the bleeding.

I didnt like these or the Chutney lows. i always thought they were poorly made because of the bleeding.

the bleeding of the shoes keeps me away from these but if nike could somehow figure their stuff out it may be a purchase made

the bleeding of the shoes keeps me away from these but if nike could somehow figure their stuff out it may be a purchase made

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by jumpman24

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!
I LOVE THESE THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THE GREY TOES THAT RELEASED MINUS THE PINK PODS
they were gonna drop em just like that, then JB did a pump fake and changed em last min to da maroons...

Those are ugly as hell to me...
yeah i was never a fan of these....da OG white, red, black ones replaced these in da OG 1998 lineup

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!
I LOVE THESE THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THE GREY TOES THAT RELEASED MINUS THE PINK PODS
they were gonna drop em just like that, then JB did a pump fake and changed em last min to da maroons...

Those are ugly as hell to me...
yeah i was never a fan of these....da OG white, red, black ones replaced these in da OG 1998 lineup

Originally Posted by Young Christin

these need to be released asap. red and grey is a great colorway. id cop in a heartbeat but xiii have quality issues like glue and bleeding. i might have to rethink that lol
I'd still cop an 05 pair. Problem is, they're hard to find in good condition. Definitely on my list of XIII's to purchase though.

Originally Posted by Young Christin

these need to be released asap. red and grey is a great colorway. id cop in a heartbeat but xiii have quality issues like glue and bleeding. i might have to rethink that lol
I'd still cop an 05 pair. Problem is, they're hard to find in good condition. Definitely on my list of XIII's to purchase though.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'd rather have the true OG White Red XIII's that just dropped. They're so much cleaner than these.

This
I know, the ones on page 1 are soo clean, people are too hyped on the og colorways (bred, wred) stuff like this never gets any rep from all these noob hbs...the ones on page 1 are a classic and arent played out like all the ones the hbs go after. These are for true heads, show respect for OG heat.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'd rather have the true OG White Red XIII's that just dropped. They're so much cleaner than these.

This
I know, the ones on page 1 are soo clean, people are too hyped on the og colorways (bred, wred) stuff like this never gets any rep from all these noob hbs...the ones on page 1 are a classic and arent played out like all the ones the hbs go after. These are for true heads, show respect for OG heat.

Not Better than these

air-jordan-13-retro-white-team-red-flint-grey.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by homeboy d

The shoes in this pic are fakes
You have no idea what your talking about. Those are not fake.

Originally Posted by homeboy d

The shoes in this pic are fakes
You have no idea what your talking about. Those are not fake.

Back
Top Bottom