orlando 10s 12/8/2018

These def gonna see some sales just because 1.) they’re Air Jordan X’s and 2.) They’re coming out during Air jordan XI season. I want these for ~$140

I think it’s crazy that the shadow sat so long, but the Chicago from 2015 didn’t sit anywhere near the same amount of time

I still don’t think the Chicago X have had a proper retro. They need that red liner. Shadow’s are the best retro X that’s ever been released. And still no word on toe cap steels? I’m assuming they’ve been scrapped smh

I think it’s crazy that the shadow sat so long, but the Chicago from 2015 didn’t sit anywhere near the same amount of time
they have just never been popular, even when og they sat compared to all the other colors. its not a famous dunk contest or banned shoe. nike had no story for these like a lot of other colors, even the recent tinker colorways have a story behind which builds hype and people end up wanting them, those ugly tinger orange and blue 6s sold out 100 times faster than the shadows. the shadow 10s has always been underated and never in a spotlight like other shoes and colorways. its just funny to me how us purists couldn't wait for these and they were such a spot on retro I had no problem spending the 190 .. the kids of the new era had no reason to even look at these and since there was zero hype they sat and even went on discount. 17 or 18 years ago when I first joined NT these were grails to many and og heads would drop a grand for ds pairs.

I still don’t think the Chicago X have had a proper retro. They need that red liner. Shadow’s are the best retro X that’s ever been released. And still no word on toe cap steels? I’m assuming they’ve been scrapped smh
The 15’s didn’t have the red liner? I thought it did I know the 2012 has the red checkered board liner but the 15s were decent to me just that unnecessary 45 on the side

Everything with the 2015 Chicago was spot on except the 45. It has the all red liner.

The 2015 version was actually a Player Exclusive worn by Jordan

air-jordan-10-x-chicago-45-pe-deadstock.jpg

air-jordan-10-45-mj-pe.jpg

Depending on how these hopefully we’ll get the other city series Xs within the next year or 2. Just wishful thinking though

THANK YOU.

I never understood why people complain about the #45 on these, but clamor over the #23 on the blk/silver and wht/blk-red 5s.

I feel like with the 5s that people do complain that when they did use the stitched 23 it wasn't the original font used. Most, if not of the 5s Jordan wore on court had that stitched 23 and you know people want exactly what Jordan wore (the 45 on the 11s is debatable).

I feel like with the 5s that people do complain that when they did use the stitched 23 it wasn't the original font used. Most, if not of the 5s Jordan wore on court had that stitched 23 and you know people want exactly what Jordan wore (the 45 on the 11s is debatable).
Correct, but there's nothing wrong with the font on the 45. See my point?

OG font was turrible

Saw this in a Facebook group , first decent picture I saw of them.

Attachments

• 1CDB7FCD-72BA-4A91-B053-D80855A0606E.jpeg
    1CDB7FCD-72BA-4A91-B053-D80855A0606E.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom