Oso's Journey - My Dog's Battle With Cancer

Op, can we get some pics of your best friend please.

If its too much, then dont worry about it.

Prayers go out to your dog bruh. Dont ever let anyone tell you its just a damn dog. Last time someone told me that %@#! they were on the ground with their %@#! leaking. I went through the same thing about 5 years ago with my dog when he had his stomach and intestines twisted together. He wouldnt stop throwing up and "huffing". I dropped 5 racks on that surgery(which doctors said was a VERY high
risk surgery due to his age) and he ended up living 2 more years after
it. I got him when I was 9 and he died when I was 23. He was there from being a child to a man and he was my best friend. Loved my dog more than anything. The loyalty, the happiness whenever he saw me, the fact that he would give up his life to defend me and my family with no hesitation. Best 5 racks ive ever spent. RIP Wikey the beastliest 150lbs german shepherd that has ever walked this planet. 

Prayers for you and your family. I hope it's not hemangiosarcoma or something like that because even when removing the spleen the dog usually has a grave prognosis. 
frown.gif
 How old is he? I got my dog two years ago when I started vet school.. I know I'm gonna be a mess when his time comes

Some NTers are rude as hell. Anyway, I'm really sorry OP.
frown.gif
Prayers for your doggy. I hope he's well soon! 

Edit - Your update made me sad.  I'm so sorry. 

Prayers go out to your dog bruh. Dont ever let anyone tell you its just a damn dog. Last time someone told me that %@#! they were on the ground with their %@#! leaking.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope he recovers bro.

-just remember to do what's best for his happiness and quality of life, not for yours. Listen to the vet and heed his/her advice.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Dogs are definitely not "just a dog". They're part of the family. Better than most humans IMO
laugh.gif

Anyway, hope your dog gets through this ok.
Came in here to say something similar. I've seen enough people in wrecks over pets to know that its not just a dog. I really hope your dog gets better OP, even with the update.
Originally Posted by BennyBlanco3

For you dog??? REALLY???? OP get a GF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 You're lame

Dang OP, I never had a dog or any kind of pet, but I know that must hurt. Best wishes.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man. I know it's a horrible feeling. Just think about what a good life you guys gave him. A lot of dogs don't even get to see 12 years. Just enjoy the time you have left. I wish you all the best.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Dogs are definitely not "just a dog". They're part of the family. Better than most humans IMO
laugh.gif

Anyway, hope your dog gets through this ok.
Exactly. My dog is like a little brother to me. We play fight and watch TV together. Play hide-n-go seek -- and I'm 25 y/o. Ain't no human playing hide-n-go seek with me...
how do you feel about hide and go get it?
nerd.gif

asking for a friend who lurks
My mans dog is dying and you trying to play "hide-n-go get it?!"

This is why wiminz shouldn't be allowed here.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by BennyBlanco3

For you dog??? REALLY???? OP get a GF
1329414634_dog_slap.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this gif always gets me man

anyways man

thoughts and prayers

i love my border collie to death man

shes 6 years old and we just found out that she has arthritis

the crying she does when shes a sleep makes me
frown.gif
 all the time.

I will pray for you man....I know how your feeling about 2 months ago my dog stopped being playful and got very ill also, she was thwowing up everywhere. I finally took her to the vet and he said she had kidney failure and she was only going to get worse and that there was nothing I could do because she was suffering. I had to put her to sleep about 4 weeks ago, she was only 7 years old. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Hang in there man. I know how it is to be going through what you're going through. I had my dog since 7th grade and im 22 now and in January, he got really sick and he had to get his gall bladder removed. Doctor said it was 50/50 that he would make it and all sorts of thoughts were running through my head. 10,000 dollars later, he managed to be healed and his surgery was a success. Def. keep praying and just hope that a miracle will occur because yeah some people will say it's just a dog, but to dog owners, these dogs become family and I consider my dog my little brother and there's no amount of money that I wouldn't spend to try keep them alive.

I hope he pulls through with the treatment.
But remember 12 years is a long time for a dog...thats 12 years of good times.

I have had friends who had lost their dogs at a very young age.

Damn bruh, hope your dog gets better.
Thank God the silly putty era is over, or this thread would be ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom