Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

@djonazz: Thank you sir! well noted. ill update you guys once i get there. Godbless. 
smile.gif

have a great vacation dude!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Good update Djon... the Flints are a GR, so they are easily available. Only a few shops have the Lebrons so of course the supply will be lower.

Most of the shops were the kicks are behind a glass shelf are resellers. The prices are expensive, but are usually legit.

thanks, that's good to know. that specific shop i think its just beside apex store. when i went there i dont want to get out because of those limited edition kicks.
laugh.gif

hk peeps, just want to ask if the kobe V inks sold there are the same as the inks shown here in the pic? ive noticed that they have the gray soles. 
smile.gif
thanks in advance...btw the pic was taken by a friend early this week from macau nike at venetian

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hk peeps, just want to ask if the kobe V inks sold there are the same as the inks shown here in the pic? ive noticed that they have the gray soles. 
smile.gif
thanks in advance...btw the pic was taken by a friend early this week from macau nike at venetian
I think all the ink's have gray outsoles.  So, yes, that's the same one we get here.

thanks again sinnerp! as always very quick response. the ones we have here in the PI kse have the purple/black sole.
smile.gif

hi HK peeps, im comin to HK on 26th dec, any chance that NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON 8 CHRISTMASS will be releasing in HK? and where?
i will be staying near the LHOTEL CAUSEWAY HARBOURVIEW, where is the nearest place to find latest nike release?
thx in advance

cheers

LeBron Christmas and Gringe's both drop on 12/28 at Nike Basketball. Dunno what the availability will be though.

I think those Jordan slides are available at the outlets.

are there any foamposite one cough drop or royal blue colorway or foamposite pro pearl still around fa yuen st.?

^ I have no clue, but I'm not optimistic.

I think the cough drop's and pearl pros are still available, but I don't think we ever got the blues.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I have no clue, but I'm not optimistic.

I think the cough drop's and pearl pros are still available, but I don't think we ever got the blues.

thanks for the info bro

Air Jordan 11 Cool Grey ~ Nike Hk will be having a lucky-draw for these. Registration is from Jan 1-3, while the draw will be a few days later. You need to be a Hong Kong resident in order to be eligible for the draw. An HKID card will be required.

Just came back from HK last night. Got a pair of CP3 tribute black. One thing i noticed was they seem to be late in releasing some models and have fewer CW or is this because people are fast in grabbing the new models. Although there are limited soles to choose from I'm still happy with my new shoes.
smokin.gif

BTW, I spotted Kobe VI Grinch and Lebron 8 Christmas at nike Basketball in Mong Kok an Nike Flagship in TST. they still had lots of sizes.

Yeah, they had TONS of Lebron Christmas's at Nike Sogo, but no Kobe's. According to the staff, Nike TST had a lot of Kobes while Sogo had a lot of Lebrons.

are the kobe VI delsol available at the nike stores there? and how much are they selling it? any more ginch left? tia hk peeps!
smile.gif

^ DelSols are still available... price (I think) is HK$999 with 10% discount.

Grinches are all gone, but still lots of red Christmas Lebrons left.

Dunno about the GO's.

is there any sightings of the nike air max penny 1 around fa yuen st.?

Some reseller shops might still have them. I remember seeing the Heat colorway several months ago. Not sure if they're still available.

thanks again very much sinnerp!
smile.gif
as always btw the 10% discount is automatic or you need a card or something?

Back
Top Bottom