PATENT JORDAN 1 RETRO+++++++++++ PICS

Clear Soles suck :x
sick.gif

can't wait to see pics for the Black/Gold and White/Red

those look a lot better than I pictured in my head.... I can't wait to see actual pics of the other two...

the catalog pics werent too attractive but those pictures make them look real nice. it never even crossed my mind to get them but now i might. and they come out in october, not december. black and gold is in december (23) and the white/red/black is in november. thanks for posting.

I'm going to have to pass on all the patent leather I's. There are just too many Jordan's being released constantly for me to waste my money on ultra flashy Dunks with a cheap plastic Jordan logo on them.

JB: PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!! and rethink a lot of your releases!!!

I don't like soles like that, so I won't be getting. Also there is a strong resemblance to dunks.

Anyone got good pics of the black/red ones? I'll prolly get those

thanks for the pics though

---bpg
y's[/center]

love em, but i wish sooo bad nike/JB would quit using clear soles!!!!!! anyway, thanks for the pics

I never thought the day would come when I would pass on a regular production release, but they have truly destroyed a classic. I guess I will truly get to enjoy my original now.

u peple always complain about the jumpman. the jumpman is 1 of the greatest logos of all time. who cares if its there.

the clear soes are def sum thing to complain about tho.

Don't like the color..still waiting for the pics of the red/black/white ones....

Holographic logo sucks big cahones though.... :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

Those are nice, i will buy one pair of those but i am thinking about buying at least 4 pairs of the black/gold 1's, maybe even more than that if they go on sell!

THose Iverson VII's are a big :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
NASTY! I wanna see pics of the blk/gold AJ I's!!!!
I am illkicks OG member June 18,2001.I am back under a new name and a new revenge.

i am very disappointed.

if they remove the air on the tounge and the jumpman on the back they wouls be much much better IMO.

Quote:
u peple always complain about the jumpman. the jumpman is 1 of the greatest logos of all time.

when used in the right places

Quote:
Black and Gold, Black and Gold!!!!!

i'm sayin'...

i don't think they're bad at all. jordan could have done a lot worse. stop whining about the damn jumpman, what the hell do you expect?
You'll be sorrrrryyyyy...[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom