PATENT JORDAN 1 RETRO+++++++++++ PICS

will get all three pairs..... :wow:
eek.gif

Thanks Blazers.....

I guess I'll ask for the White/Black/Red ones for Christmas. Woo-hoo!

This is what i posted in another topic concerning this release

Hey,

There is a 99.99% chance they WILL NOT be limited but anything can happen.

You can also look forward to the Tan Air Jordan 1 to be released as the next shoe in the 'Rare Heir' collection in late December.

BTW, thanks ceo

Thanks

To add to that, they will not be a NDC exclusive

Thanks again

^^^ this is what I was talking about with the suede Air Jordan 1. There are also two other colors that will come in suede. Can't remember them right now but I saw all three in Jerry Rice A few weeks ago. The tan is all tan and looks like a boot in color.

-Cog

I want these!

Air%20Jordan%20I%20(Red%20patent).jpg

I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half-court shots I come correct your stats are wack compared to points that I drop, I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams. 95-4
04/16/03 - The Game Will Never Be The Same
Blazers21NTNP : The Gallery

Blazers, how did you get that pic of Parker?

Jumpmanst. that is the ICHIRO Jordan 1, that might just be the rarest Jordan of all time. Rumored 1 of 1, made especially for Ichiro of the seattle mariners, when Nike was going after him a few years back.
There are only a handfull of people that know about it.

Blazers whats up? That pic was taken in Beaverton, how did you get a hold of it?

-Cog

Hey,

If we want to start getting into rare un-released AJ there are so many,(all green patent, all yellow patent all blue etc.. and the list goes on, that just aj 1) but i actaully think there is 3 pair of those specific ones, but i could be wrong.

Thanks

cogneeeto, the picture that Blazer posted was actually posted a while back. I don't remember if it was Blazer or somebody else that posted it though.

'Cuz I make the impossible look easy

those r nice, that carolina blue coloway is just beautiful imma have to cop 2 pairs cuz i gotta have a pair of those ds
[/center]
[/center]
itsgttabedashoes E-MAIL:diplomats223@yahoo.com[/email][/center]

I hope all of them will have FLAT laces. I hated those OVAL laces on the white/blue plus
'Cuz I make the impossible look easy

So is the Rare Heir collection only on the AJ 1s or will there be other J's that will be included(i.e. Kobe 3s)??
NC Born, ATL raised.......

:wow:
eek.gif
Those Bolds are growing one me!!!!!
I am illkicks OG member June 18,2001.I am back under a new name and a new revenge.

Back
Top Bottom