PATENT JORDAN 1 RETRO+++++++++++ PICS

Personally I think they're kinda dope. Ill probably cop those, though the red/white ones are the ones I am REALLY looking forward to.

ugly :x
sick.gif

| retrokid.com | nike_htm@hotmail.com |[/b]

does anyone know whether the black/gold as well as the white/red/black will have a clear sole as well? i' might get the black gold but clear sole might alter my decision :nerd:
nerd.gif

AJIRetros2.jpg
Im definately getting the red/whit and black/gold. but the carolinas can go to hell.
[/b]​

Clear soles = not copping
regular soles= copped!

I like em'
"The Man of tomorrow is forged by his battles of today" -Lex Luther

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MJ!!
4.16.03 vs. 76ers
He changed the game, but the game never changed him.

$99.99
I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half-court shots I come correct your stats are wack compared to points that I drop, I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams. 95-4
04/16/03 - The Game Will Never Be The Same
Blazers21NTNP : The Gallery

Thoes are dope!!! Does anyone have the exact release dates for these joints so i can start saving up?
[/center]

September 27, 2003
Retro I+ - White/Columbia Blue Patent
$99.99

November 22, 2003
Retro I+ - White/Black/Red Patent
$99.99

December 23, 2003
Retro I+ - Black/Gold Patent
$99.99

AJIRetros2.jpg

I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half-court shots I come correct your stats are wack compared to points that I drop, I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams. 95-4
04/16/03 - The Game Will Never Be The Same
Blazers21NTNP : The Gallery

OMG, Nike is milking them to death! They could bring out every J in a patent version.

I mean, the XI's were so unique with the patent leather, but now it's like just another shoe with it.
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN STUDIOS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

JmAddidassler; No I do not want anyone to lie, I am in complete opposition to lies. I was just giving a pat on the back and trying to pursude him to be more optomistic instead of saying things such as shooting himself in the face because he thought a shoe was ugly. Not that a person would do that but negative posts on a shoe by him could turn masses against it, thats all. I welcome your discriminations though, it makes this board entertaining. JM are you in the portland area? if so we should do lunch, on me.

Personally, I respect this brand and the things they do to support eductional initiatives, so I respect the shoes they make, good or bad. With this model, it commands my respect and market research shows patent to be very popular now after the retros of the 11s. If you remember back in late '95 when the 11s first came out, people didn't like the patent on those, even Micheal was in favor of changing the upper. But that is what set it apart. Now that material, used in todays shoe is regaurded as the stuff on the 11s, to a shoe head any how. It is the same type of thing with the "concrete leather" from the 3s, throw that on a j and its going to be hot, well to me. I have never been much of a carolina blue fan but I love the shoes. I am planning to buy all three pairs, to add to the other colors of Jordan 1s I have.

Nike is the only one who had something to do with this model out of Jordan, phil, and tinker like you mentioned and the shoe was done by Peter Moore if I remember right. But I am in favor of it and I will buy it. If it were up to Phil, Nike would be called "demention six" Fact. So, he is better off just giving sound advice and staying out of uban culture, and drinking up on thirsty thurdays. I would put carolina shoe laces in it to connect the two sides of color though. What else do you think is so bad that they have come out with? I would love to see the Air Jordan K.O. be retroed, but we'll see. For up next, Brand Jordan is going to release the Air Jordan 7 in the Olympic colorway with 9 on the back, for ------ to wear during the olympics this year in spring. Got to go but looking foward to your response.

-Cog

cogneeeto : are you serious man about Michael was in favour of replacing the patent leather on the XI then?
Was it cos he didnt like it as well? Or it just wasnt in demand at the time?

When I saw the XI for the very first time, I was totally in love. But I didnt have the kinda cash at the time to buy a pair of Jordans and my mom just bought me the AIR CB then so there was no way in hell she'd buy me another pair.

Now for the Jordan I s, I've gotta say that I dont have a thing for a pair of shoes that's made on patented leather material all over, especially on the toes. Those are gonna crease like hell. It happened with my black Sheeds. But I have to say that the carolina model is hot.

Back
Top Bottom