PBA Card FTW!!! Who has one and what has it gotten you out of so far?

Just got mine from one of my best friends. This thing is bound to come in handy
pimp.gif

Just googled it. Its some sort of card you get when you're a cop/know a cop/donated money to a police org. Supposedly if you get stopped for speeding andshow the card, they'll let you off the hook.

Dude should've posted a description...

my DoD card has the same effect.. atleast for me, has gotten me out of a ticket or two

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Just googled it. Its some sort of card you get when you're a cop/know a cop/donated money to a police org. Supposedly if you get stopped for speeding and show the card, they'll let you off the hook.

Dude should've posted a description...
I thought it was common knowledge...guess not. PBA = Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, and yeah its pretty much as you described. If youknow a cop or are family with a cop you can get one and cops tend to look favorably on you when you show it to them. I haven't used mine yet but it's agood look
pimp.gif

Clarify more, it's only for NY right.

If you're in CA there's something like the 11-99 Foundation, you get a thing to put around your license plate and it has the same type of benefits Iguess.

i got one of those....my friends a cop...got me out of 2 tickets...only for tint, but still. PBA card *%+%%

I have a Lieutenant's Card from 07 but never got to use it. If I got pulled over one day would it still be useful?

Originally Posted by nicefro

If you're in CA there's something like the 11-99 Foundation, you get a thing to put around your license plate and it has the same type of benefits I guess.
Well the one I have is but I'm pretty sure every state has their own equivalent.

i got one of those....my friends a cop...got me out of 2 tickets...only for tint, but still. PBA card *%+%%

What did the cops say to you?

can get you out of speeding tickets...depending...most parking tickets, tints, no seatbelts...

I heard if you make a diamond with your hands (on the steering wheel though, don't give them "reason" to shoot you and do the whole I thought hehad a gun thing) like the ROC sign on the steering wheel when the cop walks up to your window, it means your parent or spouse is a cop and they'll let youoff. I did it last time I got pulled over for 50 in a 40, and then I couldn't find my insurance, and dude let me go. But it was an MP, and they'regenerally more laid back anyways

And how do you break it out? It seems like if you catch the wrong person, it'll have the opposite affect. Like I can see a cop being like, "Oh say youthink you can just speed and get out it because you got a card? I'm supposed to let you go?! Get out of the car" * proceeds to police brutality *

Friend of mine gave me one.

Still haven't had to use it.

Having a good friend who's a cop really comes in handy. Whenever you wanna do something shady, just bring the dude with the badge and the gun.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

And how do you break it out? It seems like if you catch the wrong person, it'll have the opposite affect. Like I can see a cop being like, "Oh say you think you can just speed and get out it because you got a card? I'm supposed to let you go?! Get out of the car" * proceeds to police brutality *
I have one from a Detective, but since I don't drive that often, I rarely carry it with me. Asfor the proper technique, I was told you place it behind your ID card when they ask for identification. So the cop checks your ID, feels the second card,checks out the other card and you should be good.

And the mini badge is like big dog status from what I hear, correct me if I'm wrong.

Regular cops = GR
Dectectives = LE
Mini badge = Tier 0

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by nicefro

If you're in CA there's something like the 11-99 Foundation, you get a thing to put around your license plate and it has the same type of benefits I guess.
Well the one I have is but I'm pretty sure every state has their own equivalent.

What did the cops say to you?

the cop asked me where i got it from. i told him my cousin and the precinct he works at. dude just said ok drive safe.
pimp.gif

When I ride with my friend who's a cop, dude follows absolutely no rules of the road. So many times we've almost died.

Get stopped, and that badge gets you out of anything. It's crazy.

Originally Posted by RalfnotRalph

whats a PBA card? and you're not talking about a Professional Bowling Association card are you?

laugh.gif
first thing i thought ..

and ... i didn't know you still posted dude

there is also a sticker correct? blue and black one i believe

cant wait til my brother becomes a cop so i can get one
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom