Peaky Blinders

Bruh whoever plays "the jew" props man. Dude acting is on another level to me bruh ***** always has me on my toes when i see him in a scene

tom hardy ...

just finished up the season.

was anyone else a little confused about what was going on? was totally lost at some parts.

this chick tho

:wow: :wow:

that princess was wylin

Last edited:
Mainly like the allegiances, who was working for who. I thought the Georgians were Russians at first so that messed me up.

The introduction of Russian business completely threw me off. I didn't realize immediately there was a time jump.

Yeah, I must've missed it.

Sorta wish they did a quick recap at the beginning.

Last edited:
I read it's been renewed for seasons 4 and 5

I need a translation for Alfie, and not because of his english. :lol:

Michael reminds me of Michael from The Wire

Tommy is a wild boy. I guess he's a goods news first type of person.

Show hasn't fallen off at all. Just finished earlier today.

Episode 4 might be the best tv performance all year. So intense. Can foreign shows win Emmys?

They can win the foreign award but I'm sure they're aiming to win the awards based in their region.

It can win or be nominated, Idris has been nominated for Luther. As long as it's on American television(BBC/AMC) or platform(Netflix).

Show hasn't fallen off at all. Just finished earlier today.

Episode 4 might be the best tv performance all year. So intense. Can foreign shows win Emmys?
Penny Dreadful has that one locked up.

I have to finish the last 2 episodes, so far a set back from last season but still solid.

Last edited:
Looks like I won't be the only one leaving this thread dissapointed.

Some of the comment's in here make me feel like this is really the official I need to pull my skirt up thread in disguise. :smh: Ya'll should start up a site called HardyTalk

What the hell are you talking about?

Why is this not on Couchtuner yet?
Why can I not find it on Reddit?
I'm about to have to change my IP address so I can hack the BBC2 app.

This is redic man;.

I think his Family will end up with Pardons.

All the work that put him in the big house was tied to Winston Churchill's movement.

Winston had his own agenda, seeing Peaky Blinders behind bars can't be good for his movement at this point in time.
Or the King's movement.
Mans had them by the balls.
And it begins.
That Power.
Man just stole that like gimme that gimme that.
Not even a thank you, now that's a man who has earned said Power

Thought I was the only young American that watched this show.

You know old, Americans who watch it?

Too much time inbetween seasons. Glad that disloyal, wench grace is gone. The Russian chick from last season was wild.

Season 4 Episode 1.
Bruh
jwdrp.gif

Back
Top Bottom