Peaky Blinders

You know old, Americans who watch it?

Too much time inbetween seasons. Glad that disloyal, wench grace is gone. The Russian chick from last season was wild.
Yeah, I know a few older co-workers who watch it, they're the ones who suggested that I watch it. Just finish season 3 on Netflix. I'll wait for season 4 to be finished so I can breeze through it.

My Peaky link is dead!
:angry:
Man the inet is really cracking down on streaming.
I think Cox (all cable providers really) has a lot to do with this.
They have to be bleeding.
I bet they're losing 2customers for every new customer they gain.
Big problem for them is the next gen.
I have 8 nieces/nephews and NONE of them watch TV.
Handheld only.

Thought the show was dead. Checked on Netflix last week. Thanks for the 21st heads up. I have BBC but don't see it. Assume its strictly for the other side of the pond.

Finishing up season one

that kimber vs the blinders showdown in the streets was weird asf wasn't it? Like they were just gonna stand 30 ft from each other in a line and shoot each others brain out?

Finishing up season one

that kimber vs the blinders showdown in the streets was weird asf wasn't it? Like they were just gonna stand 30 ft from each other in a line and shoot each others brain out?

I was pretty disappointed they didn't start spraying that big gun... I felt cheated. I just knew some would live, and some die in a massive shootout.

I was pretty disappointed they didn't start spraying that big gun... I felt cheated. I just knew some would live, and some die in a massive shootout.

yea I guess Ada prevented Freddie from spraying

But just the whole concept of what Tommy and kimber had planned was strange. Like they all had a few minutes to say their goodbyes, then at a set time, they'd all walk out to the street, then at the proper time shoot each other....
Seems too gentlemen'ish / suicidal/ stupid for 2 strategic and smart groups

yea I guess Ada prevented Freddie from spraying

But just the whole concept of what Tommy and kimber had planned was strange. Like they all had a few minutes to say their goodbyes, then at a set time, they'd all walk out to the street, then at the proper time shoot each other....
Seems too gentlemen'ish / suicidal/ stupid for 2 strategic and smart groups

Ya but they did have that chopper...

I'm waiting on Netflix 12/21 (season 4) isn't that far away.
Yea I stopped after ep2.
It's not easy to find online the night of so I was spent and decided to just wait for the binge.
I can't be waiting weekly on Peaky.
I need that Savagery all at once!

Can we keep this thread spoiler free at least until Netflix gets it?

Can use the spoiler tags tho.

Yea I stopped after ep2.
It's not easy to find online the night of so I was spent and decided to just wait for the binge.
I can't be waiting weekly on Peaky.
I need that Savagery all at once!
And now....We binge.

This season was an improvement over the last. I liked the simpler story line

But the story relies too much on the "Tommy has a plan" steez. But it works

The finale really covered a lot of ground. Felt like I was watching an episode of Last Kingdom

This season was an improvement over the last. I liked the simpler story line

But the story relies too much on the "Tommy has a plan" steez. But it works

The finale really covered a lot of ground. Felt like I was watching an episode of Last Kingdom

Son be out here playing 6D chess and everyone else playing checkers.

Am I the only one not impressed with Adrien Brody's performance. It was very one dimensional.

Back
Top Bottom