Peloton Bike

Been enjoying seeing y’all pop up with a high five on occasion. Hit 30 min climb ride today, was sweating from my eyelids lol
D4709DF9-6304-4F3B-AE64-1DA5BF30BC77.png

Yeah, riding with NT is a more fun, challenging experience for me for sure. I always challenge myself against the leaderboard anyway but it’s extra motivating to see the squad.

I haven’t been able to get any of my buddies to invest in one. They think it’s corny/a wast of money.

Started the last dance ride chasing thereal12thfan thereal12thfan but quickly learned I’m not ready! Haha, came in second in the group though. I know I lucked up. ksteezy ksteezy probably did that one a while ago and would dust my *** if he did it again.

Damn when I was doing a good amount of cycling at the gym one of my goals was to do 10mi in 30 min and 15 in around 45-47. The closest I got was 32:50 and around 52. Some of the numbers in here are 🔥🔥 :nthat:

It looks like the rpm/cadence varies from machine to machine. I didn’t like to dip under 85 rpm but that doesn’t add up with the distances in here,I was always skeptical about the data on the bike at the gym :lol:

Ima repeat the last Dance tomorrow, when I did it was one of the first classes I took after being off the bike for 2 months, I’m finally back to where I was at the beginning of the year and will probably do better now...I’ll post my numbers when I do it....glad to see the NT fam riding.

You an absolute beast on this thing :pimp:
I’m kind of an all or nothing kind of person. I try and tell myself to chill out but by the end of these things I’m always nauseous and on the verge of sickness lol.

Love that we got this thread, enjoy riding with y’all.🙌🏻

Also, where Alex been at? Hasn't put anything out in like a week and a half.

I do feel like his rides (aside from the allstar one) don't usually have the high resistance of some of the other instructors, so it's tough to get PRs. Ben Aldis had me at like 90 resistance for a minute today :lol:

I hope I start to feel a little better in the coming weeks to get on the bike and ride a few times. Crohn's is a real downer and drains you mentally and physically and really gets you down sometimes. But I'd love to join the group in terms of posting a ride and my stats. 👍 Hopefully soon!! 🙏

05fordgt 05fordgt sorry, bro. My cousin has severe Chron’s so I understand the struggle. Hope you feel better soon.

B Sox B Sox yeah, Alex’s energy is always on point but the resistance isn’t. I have more enjoyable rides with him but it’s hard to PR.
My girl swears by Robin. Going to have to get a climb in with her soon.

The toughest ride I’ve ever done was with Christine, it was a 45 min climb, come to realize half way through the ride this chick is an Olympian
:lol:

anyways repeated the Last Dance ride to test my monthly gains, last time I did it I had just come off a 2 month hiatus so I was wild rusty, blewwwww through my output this time around :lol:

a month ago
EB93F5EB-52CA-4494-A112-196B652120D0.png

And today
2C582A9A-C0EF-4EF2-808E-3B66420DA8BA.png

Yeah I think I was doing a 90s rock ride with that chick Christine and she mentioned something about the olympics. I was like damn :lol:

I only did one of her rides and didn’t like it.

I’ll mess with a Dennis rock ride though.

Back
Top Bottom