Alex
Kendall
Robin
Leanne
Hannah C
Emma Lovewell

also, joined the 30 mins 400 club recently. Feels good

D60CABBF-AB79-4DB7-97DA-BEFAA81A5284.jpeg

damn bro, props! My max in 30 mins so far is 228 :lol: i just got the bike but I have been on it for the last 5 days. I need to catchup. Are you just staying at a high resistance throughout?

That’s how I started too, bro. Just keep it up and push yourself past what the instructors suggest.

I go off of feel. Still kicking it up when they say and all but I treat the high end of the resistance and cadence they say as a minimum for the most part. Still have a lot of work to do. I’ve seen a few people hit 500+ on 30mins.

Also, I couldn’t sleep last night so decided to get a ride in.
30min PR!

5B7A5F0C-9C5E-4081-AF85-AAF1EA5E613A.png

Bike+ is 8 days from delivery. Ordered 10/23 so I’m happy about 6-7 week delivery time. Used to run but knees and back have pretty much stopped that so I’m happy to get back on the wagon. Anyone using cycling shorts they love? Appreciate any recommendations.

Just pick a class and hop on.

Gets addicting though. Sunday with love class just right now - first live class I’ve done.

Decided to cancel my Peloton order and stick to my Echelon+Peloton app for now. Sucks because I can't get any metrics except the cadence (Wahoo sensor), but I'm running my Echelon app at the same time for the resistance, watts, etc and have been consistently stronger riding to Peloton instructors.

thereal12thfan thereal12thfan you a damn beast!

Decided to cancel my Peloton order and stick to my Echelon+Peloton app for now. Sucks because I can't get any metrics except the cadence (Wahoo sensor), but I'm running my Echelon app at the same time for the resistance, watts, etc and have been consistently stronger riding to Peloton instructors.

thereal12thfan thereal12thfan you a damn beast!
Thanks man, this pandemic has done two really amazing things for my life. Brought me closer to my kids and my wife and pushed me to get in the best shape of my life at 34. Couldn't of done it without this damn bike that don't go nowhere though lol.

Bike is arriving Tuesday the 15th. Crazy out of shape but excited to jump on. Any suggestions would be helpful, will prob just browse through the thread this weekend.

SMH still waiting for my mid Jan delivery even though the workouts on the app have been a nice holdover.

SMH still waiting for my mid Jan delivery even though the workouts on the app have been a nice holdover.
Ordered mine on Nov 10, original date was 2/5... I just kept getting on chats and seeing if they could move it up.

Ordered mine on Nov 10, original date was 2/5... I just kept getting on chats and seeing if they could move it up.

A friend of mine told me that if you call them and someone cancels their order you could potentially get a delivery date pushed up. In theory that sounds great but that also sounds like a lot of moving pieces that have to fall in a row. At least for me I have a decent home gym setup and I am really liking their instructor led workouts so I don't have a problem waiting. In your case keep banging on the door, lol, eventually someone is going to answer!

A friend of mine told me that if you call them and someone cancels their order you could potentially get a delivery date pushed up. In theory that sounds great but that also sounds like a lot of moving pieces that have to fall in a row. At least for me I have a decent home gym setup and I am really liking their instructor led workouts so I don't have a problem waiting. In your case keep banging on the door, lol, eventually someone is going to answer!
Took 3 different chats that may have been 20mins total... It is luck of the draw but since I am at the cpu pretty much all day, I had the free time haha

Back
Top Bottom