Peloton Bike

Moved to a neighborhood that is not running friendly so I’m gonna have to slow down on that. Ordered the peloton to replace the cardio, should be here in three weeks or so. Excited to get into it.

Just got my bike yesterday after placing my order like 3 weeks ago, going to get my first ride in today. Me and my girl were doing Cyclebar classes, but between how much we were paying for the membership I was like I might as well get a Peloton.

The numbers yall are putting up are crazy:wow:

Do yall go with the instructors recommend resistance & cadence or do yall just do your own thing?

The numbers yall are putting up are crazy:wow:

Do yall go with the instructors recommend resistance & cadence or do yall just do your own thing?
I stick to the cadence typically but alter the resistance to match how hard I wanna push. My wife and I have been doing this program "75 Hard" and it is basically 75 days of strict diet, two 45 minute workouts, and 10 pages of inspirational reading (I count niketalk lol) so ive been hitting the bike daily. Crazy how your numbers spike when you got the daily routine running.

This **** was fun!
D0A21626-C490-4F1D-AD5D-D527D85F386A.png

I stick to the cadence typically but alter the resistance to match how hard I wanna push. My wife and I have been doing this program "75 Hard" and it is basically 75 days of strict diet, two 45 minute workouts, and 10 pages of inspirational reading (I count niketalk lol) so ive been hitting the bike daily. Crazy how your numbers spike when you got the daily routine running.

my wife has been trying to do 75 hard for two years. :lol:

Just got mine yesterday. Is there an easy way to use my Apple Watch as heart rate monitor (integrated with bike/app)?

Just got mine yesterday. Is there an easy way to use my Apple Watch as heart rate monitor (integrated with bike/app)?
You have a +? Should be automatic just swipe it in front. If not I believe there’s a 3rd party app but spotty reviews on it.

Got mine getting delivered in about a month. Which accessories are worth getting through peloton vs third party? Debating on getting the shoes through peloton and the rest off (mat, HRM, etc. ) Amazon.

You have a +? Should be automatic just swipe it in front. If not I believe there’s a 3rd party app but spotty reviews on it.
Just the regular one. The + does it, but the normal one doesn’t without a third party app? Damn if I knew that I’d gotten the +.

Got mine getting delivered in about a month. Which accessories are worth getting through peloton vs third party? Debating on getting the shoes through peloton and the rest off (mat, HRM, etc. ) Amazon.
I got the nike shoes. Just note you have to buy the cleats separate for them with the nikes.

ECE06C95-46C8-4C80-9EC8-2404875E0D81.jpeg

I got everything from other places. Nike shoes, Amazon mat, use my Apple Watch.
But I did get the package though due to the healthcare promo just didn’t use the items for myself.

Just the regular one. The + does it, but the normal one doesn’t without a third party app? Damn if I knew that I’d gotten the +.
Yea, need a third party app. Not sure which one, I forget. Maybe return and order the bike+ (others have and peloton will just let you use it til they deliver the + and take the older one away reportedly).

I got everything from other places. Nike shoes, Amazon mat, use my Apple Watch.
But I did get the package though due to the healthcare promo just didn’t use the items for myself.

Yea, need a third party app. Not sure which one, I forget. Maybe return and order the bike+ (others have and peloton will just let you use it til they deliver the + and take the older one away reportedly).
I’m gonna try that and call em tomorrow. If they let me keep the one I have until the plus comes then that’s a no brainer. I don’t want to return it and then be without anything for two months.

How are you guys liking stacks?
This is a feature I was surprised they didn’t add sooner.
Only did one stack thus far but it was seamless, 45mins, 10min climb, 5min cool down.

This one was fun.

55DC139D-FA30-45E0-84BC-E207C8A11729.png

I got the nike shoes. Just note you have to buy the cleats separate for them with the nikes.

ECE06C95-46C8-4C80-9EC8-2404875E0D81.jpeg
Just copped these today off D!CK’s on the random restock, had a $20 off coupon too so it was clutch. Have to order the Delta piece, but it’ll be a while til my Peloton comes in.

Was back a forth on Bike v. Bike+ but I figured I’d suck it up and wait for the long delivery, especially hearing y’all talk about the difference the connectivity of the Apple Gymkit makes.

Yo I just did Ally’s Sundays with Love and it was good, but she started getting into some motivational story about a mountain and had me lost.

Hannah Frankson's most recent 30 min 2000s hip hop playlist was :pimp:

Also, Robin Arzon saying Ante Up is on her labor playlist in her most recent 30 min 90s hip hop ride made me love her even more :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Good call on the 00’s hip hop set. Hannah is undeterred too, she lets the music do most of the talking which I like.
9D1561F3-04AB-496E-8615-097C52B1FE17.png

Back
Top Bottom