Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Damn gone after the refresh...
roll.gif

Talk about a score , nice man you got the better end of the deal
His friend probably thought he got the better end of the deal.

Denims MSRP: $180 + tax

Foams MRSP: $230 + tax

In the end he paid about $200 (Denims) for a sneaker that would have cost him $250 (foams)....

Last edited:
well..... just because they aren't sold out it doesn't mean you wont see a ton of people with them. it was a ton to go around.

that said, people saying they are sitting don't really know what the size runs the stores have in the back. they see a size on the shelf and think nobody is buying them
laugh.gif

these are selling. just not as fast as the hype experts wanted them to.
Most dudes with small feet may get lucky..those are the only sizes sitting....but if your an 11.5 and higher no way.  Even on the local craigslist in houston only one sz 12 for sale.... June just had tooo many releases... thing is blue and grey is a classic colorway on any shoe.  Most stores here only got 1 sz run...and the only stores with more were HOH.  This is my top foam of the year right next to the pheonix suns.  I copped my 14 online from NDC.  So many for sale on ebay now for about 50-85 above retail in a year this colorway will be highly sought after....

Came down to the norfolk/virginia beach/hampton area for the weekend. These are just sitting down here. They don't look that good in person, imo. Kinda look cheap.

I see what u mean man. I saw a few here in a Manhattan Footlocker and the blue didn't really 'pop' as much ... The Phoenix purples on the other hand were way better.

The blue/grey combo is cool but that blue needs a clear coat.

Last edited:
these are fire. SMH these couldnt last at least 1 week at my local shop. Beast copping all of them and trying to sell them on craigslist. Oh well hope they fail and there only option is to return them.
happy.gif

Gonna head to the mall tomorrow to see if these are sitting anywhere...I need an 11.5 or 12 tho.

Anyone seen these anywhere in the sf area, pm me plz

funny I saw a tweet earlier and the link took me to that page on my mobile...I was busy tho and thought it had sold by now didnt even look.

Thanks tho, 11.5 copped!

guess I was focusing on the playoff 8s and let these slip thru my fingers on RD...I was hoping to see a pair in person before I copped but I'll probly just like them more in person anyway.
grin.gif

Last edited:
funny I saw a tweet earlier and the link took me to that page on my mobile...I was busy tho and thought it had sold by now didnt even look.

Thanks tho, 11.5 copped!

guess I was focusing on the playoff 8s and let these slip thru my fingers on RD...I was hoping to see a pair in person before I copped but I'll probly just like them more in person anyway.
grin.gif
No problem, looks like you got the last 11.5 
nthat.gif

thanks DrewSwish.got my first foams.been a Kobe collector for awhile now, but this colorway reminded me of the MPLS.going to rock this when I go on vacation to Hawaii with my wife and daughter.

Back
Top Bottom