Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

thanks DrewSwish.got my first foams.been a Kobe collector for awhile now, but this colorway reminded me of the MPLS.going to rock this when I go on vacation to Hawaii with my wife and daughter.
No problem 
nthat.gif

whoa it's all gone?I literally just put my order 14 mins ago.

These will be at $350+ in a couple months.

I doubt that!

Just look at the white outs! Going for under 280 easily!

I think the Foam hype is on the downturn.

Unless it will be the 97 Orlando home version or the Knick colourway only the die hard Foam fans like myself will still be getting them!

Another issue is the price point! If we are unlucky it will be USD 250 next year and unless Nike does not cut production numbers by 25%, the white out and candy release with pairs sitting for some time will become a common thing!

^^^ agreed. they MAY hit $350 but it will take a while especially when the foam love is dying off due to the price and the tragic colors dropping.

Nike needs to start retroing colors to give the crazy concepts a rest.

we need 02 pearls, volts, black pros, red pros, royal pros, dr dooms, caro pros, maybe coppers (its been 4 yrs), cactus foams done right, white/black ones (97 penny pe), etc

^^^ agreed. they MAY hit $350 but it will take a while especially when the foam love is dying off due to the price and the tragic colors dropping.

we need 02 pearls, volts, black pros, red pros, royal pros, dr dooms, caro pros, maybe coppers (its been 4 yrs), cactus foams done right, white/black ones (97 penny pe), etc
QFT!!!! PLEASE Nike give us some OG CWs!!!!!!!!

Dr Dooms would cause riots

anyone know why sole palace was able to charge 250 for these when literally everyone else charged 230? i'm not sweating 20 beans but I just thought it was strange...

anyone know why sole palace was able to charge 250 for these when literally everyone else charged 230? i'm not sweating 20 beans but I just thought it was strange...
I think shops can make their own prices, while most go by Msrp it isn't required unless its an official nike store

well..... just because they aren't sold out it doesn't mean you wont see a ton of people with them. it was a ton to go around.

that said, people saying they are sitting don't really know what the size runs the stores have in the back. they see a size on the shelf and think nobody is buying them :lol:

these are selling. just not as fast as the hype experts wanted them to.

I'm sure some people asked what sizes are left, my footaction has every size in stock and when I was there there was already someone returning a pair. My size too. They will still sell, that's what they are there for.

M

My shoe palace pair just arrived today... Came to 271 after tax n shipping. Already flipped it for $320 on Craigslist. Now waiting for Ndc pair

yea that tax is a killer. I paid $230 shipped from KicksUSA, cant wait to get my pair. Ive never owned royal foams but ALWAYS wanted a pair ever since I first saw them in my monthly Eastbay Magazine in 96-97, but the right opportunity never came. These sport royals are dope af tho, and will do just fine for now. Needless to say I wont be selling my pair
nthat.gif

yea that tax is a killer. I paid $230 shipped from KicksUSA, cant wait to get my pair. Ive never owned royal foams but ALWAYS wanted a pair ever since I first saw them in my monthly Eastbay Magazine in 96-97, but the right opportunity never came. These sport royals are dope af tho, and will do just fine for now. Needless to say I wont be selling my pair
nthat.gif
If you've ever seen the original 'Royals' in person...you're gonna be disappointed.

frown.gif

If you've ever seen the original 'Royals' in person...you're gonna be disappointed.
:frown:

I have seen royals in person many times. These have a diff finish than the royal foams. Sport royals are glossy, and shine like the phx suns foams, where royals have a duller deep royal blue. Im actually really glad these are different. ..if they r gonna release royals they have to be in true form, no grey upper.

Last edited:
^HELL yea bro! I love giving/ recieving shoes as gifts. they make great gifts IMO

sweet pickup tho. these are
pimp.gif
 very slept on IMO
nthat.gif

^HELL yea bro! I love giving/ recieving shoes as gifts. they make great gifts IMO

sweet pickup tho. these are
pimp.gif

very slept on IMO
nthat.gif

I had got him some Lebron X IDs for his birthday. I like how that works out. Lol

Last edited:
I think shops can make their own prices, while most go by Msrp it isn't required unless its an official nike store
word- thanks... that's what I figured just thought you might see more stores charing more if Nike isn't making them charge a certain price.

Not tax, no shipping...I had no problem with it...ordered from my iPad laying in bed and saved me the gas and scramble at the mall while on vacation...

Local HOH still had a 9.5 on Sunday. They looked nice in person, but I can't spend over 200 unless I love them

Back
Top Bottom