People 25 and older yet still dressing like kids FTL

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Do you find it odd and funny to see guys who are 25 and older but still dressing up like hypebeast , baggy jeans, XXL tshirt, slanted fitted, oversized jerseys ? I mean what are these people thinking ? I walked around the mall and just
laugh.gif
when i see them.

Usually hypebeasts wear tight fitting jeans, but at the same time they also wear baggy jeans??? I'm not really sure how a 25 yr old is supposed to look. Idon't generally make a big deal to what anyone is wearing, unless its some sort of formal event.

I'm 21 now, and I stopped with the baggy jeans. I used to wear my fitted with a straight/flat brim, but now I wear it with the brim bent and in front.
Never got into the whole tight fit look. Just wear clothes that fit me, but also gives me room to move around.

here we go again, nt setting the standard on what people should wear at what age. I wear whats comfortable. Some days i like a fitted and a tee, otherdays i wear a button up with some slacks. Like dude said, it depends on the situation.

There are people who dress well and people who don't. Age is irrelevant in those categories.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by geminifly

Anyone wearing a jersey looks wack to me, no matter their age.

I realized you just described 90% of rappers too.

Well what about your sig? Nothing wrong with rocking a jersey of your favorite team to a sports bar or something...

laugh.gif
at chico being a hypocrit
roll.gif
roll.gif

change yo sig son before you try in fit in
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Well what about your sig? Nothing wrong with rocking a jersey of your favorite team to a sports bar or something...

laugh.gif
at chico being a hypocrit
roll.gif
roll.gif

change yo sig son before you try in fit in
grin.gif

U reading it wrong fam...I was the one asking HIM about his sig. He was the one that made the comment about thejersey...
eyes.gif

Plus Hypocrite is spelled with an "E"...

Personally at almost twenty I don't wear sneakers nor hip hop or "urban" apparel but hey that's me
Naw fam thats not just you its all the cats that want to get their "grown man" on and all that stuff. As long as I'm not going to ajob, club, or somewhere you have to wear dress clothes I probably dress like R.Simmons and I see nothhing wrong with that.

Well,it gets old hearing a guy saying that they want their dream women to wear this and that,but they wear a t shirt,jeans and sneakers everywhere. I'mlike....grow the f up. Guys have some crazy request(rocking heels all day everyday),but never dress up.

Originally Posted by Solegurl

Well,it gets old hearing a guy saying that they want their dream women to wear this and that,but they wear a t shirt,jeans and sneakers everywhere. I'm like....grow the f up. Guys have some crazy request(rocking heels all day everyday),but never dress up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

n611095812_1713957_6064.jpg

FTW!

the "stop worrying about what the next man is wearing" bs has to stop, this is NT, 99% of us take clothing and fashion like a religion

the first time we meet somebody we judge them off their kicks and try to figure whether that rich yung hoodie is fake or not, sadly
laugh.gif
smh.gif

QUOTE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's okay buddy, just because you are a complete imbecile who can't spell simple words doesn't mean you have to get all angry about it. Perhaps youshould care less about what other men are wearing and focus on improving your vocabulary and spelling skills so next time you want to make a point, youdon't end up looking like a complete waste of sperm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PURE STRAIGHT TALK, AND PURE COMEDY TOO
laugh.gif

Back to the topic. Wear what ever you want, and don't worry about the next man. If your looking at what other people rock to inspired your dress code, orthink they should dress a certain way because of their age then your completely wrong. JUST DO YOU!

I work in the magazine/entertainment industry and I am older than 25......I rock kicks with jeans and polo's all day....and the occasional fitted oftenfinds its way into the mix....you will learn real quick that "dressing up" every day is horrible, and thats why I do what I do.....

25!?

Not that its a bad thing, but that really shows your age (and thats cool). I used to think like that all the time when I was in HS. I couldnt imagine what 25would be like, I would have to start a career and I'd be close to being married. LOL not even close.

Wearing jeans and a shirt is an everyday thing...Im not talking about hype mcbeast but a new era and some jeans is nothing wild at all

Well,it gets old hearing a guy saying that they want their dream women to wear this and that,but they wear a t shirt,jeans and sneakers everywhere. I'm like....grow the f up. Guys have some crazy request(rocking heels all day everyday),but never dress up.
Well great I don't really care what the chick wears as long as she looks good in it and it fits the occasion so I guess this doesn't applyto me. I'm more worried about other things when it comes to the ladies.

only if theyre wearing the jersey strictly for fashion purposes. if it's for fan base, then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

25!?

Not that its a bad thing, but that really shows your age (and thats cool). I used to think like that all the time when I was in HS. I couldnt imagine what 25 would be like, I would have to start a career and I'd be close to being married. LOL not even close.

Wearing jeans and a shirt is an everyday thing...Im not talking about hype mcbeast but a new era and some jeans is nothing wild at all
lol...same thing I was thinking...some of these young kids really see 25 as old but we thought the same thing when we were their age. Time willchange perspectives.

Dress has more to do with personality, personal style and to a lesser extent income, than it does with age (In my opinion)...

i hear that...

i have been going away from a lot of my dunks and jordans... and stuff that goes along with it.

just been in jack purcells, lol

i sell more and more of my collection, they don't get worn and i don't waste my money on that stuff anymore.... rather get something fly for my crib orhave more cash in the bank

aye! buy my stuff.

do you really think rich dudes that are crazy ballin like Pharrell and Kanye give a dam about dressing their age lol come on now

Back
Top Bottom