people crying for attention SMH.......

- i work with this dumb *@# dude. i swear dude is always printing off some obscene picture from the internet and pinning it to his cubicle, wearing offensivet-shirts, or having some sort of offensive sticker on his car just begging for attention. and dude is in his damn 50's
laugh.gif

d83150e96bd94169c8a27a612616d52a8ea8493.jpg

- and before anyone says "you just say that because its Barack". i feel the same way about people with all those team flags all over their car, orteam stickers all over the place.
- i worked with a guy that just bought a brand new Ridgeline. dude was from Ohio and put all kinds of Ohio State flags, stickers, etc all over his truck. andeverytime someone got the chance they would mess with his truck in some way. to me thats just asking for someone to mess with your vehicle. especially with howmuch people hate Ohio State Football.

- i also worked with a cat with a nice Titan, dude had dallas cowboy tags, plate emblem, flags, and stickers on his back window. i just dont get it. to methere is a point where you cross over from "this is my view" or "this is what i rep" to basically a kick me sign on your back that youwrote and put there.

- and while im talking about dumb folks at work, this happens every week and all i can do is
smh.gif
. we have a shred account where a vendor comes by and takes ourbins full of paper and shreds them. we also have a few folks that shred so much they have personal shredders. these idiots take the full bag of already shrededpaper and place it next to the shred bin. once its shreded its trash....throw it away.
smh.gif

2992504e2f6b0d324ad64f4c1e0983bf0e434ff.jpg

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You obviously know what car he drives.. Make that happen ::BOOM!::.

- na......im good.

- the comment doesnt bother me as all, i just dont understand people that go out of their way to get attention. like i said dude is always doing stuff likethis, and for someone as old as him its really sad. i used to supervise him, i cant think off the top of my head some of the other obnoxious things he used toparade around doing but they're always along these lines.

- oh i forgot, he's also a die hard Rush fan. i got so tired of hearing "well Rush says....." a million times a day
smh.gif
.never having a thought onhis own its always what Rush says. and dont dare ask him anything outside of the scope of questions Rush has already answered, he'll have no answer forthat
laugh.gif

- i found it odd that everyday after lunch dude kept trying to bait us into these conversations with him about something in the news, in which we didnt careabout. and didnt want to talk about. it wasnt until i started to listen to rush that i picked up on his whole argument, and how nothing he had to say was anydifferent that what Rush was saying.

Let him be. Does it really seem like he has anything else going for him?

In my part-time job in college, my assistant manager was a complete tool. Always talking about girls he supposedly bagged on a nightly basis, how he bartendsat a happenin' bar, about his "bangin'" girlfriend and their kid, about all the confirmed kills he got during a one-year tour in Africa.

- His girlfriend was a complete buttaface. Decent body, but she looked like Troy Murphy. Plus the kid was half black. My manager and his girlfriend are white.He pays for the other guy's child support.
- He dressed poorly, so he sent me on a shopping errand because my co-workers liked the way I dressed (seriously, I just wore nice dress-pants andbutton-downs). I felt like a d-bag, being someone's personal shopper. I just went to Express and picked up a buncha button-downs.
- My close friend told me only snipers have "confirmed kills", so he's most likely lying. And in the area he was working, there were no hostiles.
- When he got back from his tour, he used his Marine money to buy a fully loaded Ford Taurus.
- This "bar" is actually a pizzeria with a small bar area with a keg. He just serves beer in plastic cups.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

In my part-time job in college, my assistant manager was a complete tool. Always talking about girls he supposedly bagged on a nightly basis, how he bartends at a happenin' bar, about his "bangin'" girlfriend and their kid, about all the confirmed kills he got during a one-year tour in Africa.

- His girlfriend was a complete buttaface. Decent body, but she looked like Troy Murphy. Plus the kid was half black. My manager and his girlfriend are white. He pays for the other guy's child support.
- He dressed poorly, so he sent me on a shopping errand because my co-workers liked the way I dressed (seriously, I just wore nice dress-pants and button-downs). I felt like a d-bag, being someone's personal shopper. I just went to Express and picked up a buncha button-downs.
- My close friend told me only snipers have "confirmed kills", so he's most likely lying. And in the area he was working, there were no hostiles.
- When he got back from his tour, he used his Marine money to buy a fully loaded Ford Taurus.
- This "bar" is actually a pizzeria with a small bar area with a keg. He just serves beer in plastic cups.

- and that what i do.......let him be. he comes around trying to start a conversation....i keep it moving. its still funny though.
laugh.gif
dude is a straight clown.

- thanks though.

- His girlfriend was a complete buttaface. Decent body, but she looked like Troy Murphy. Plus the kid was half black. My manager and his girlfriend are white. He pays for the other guy's child support.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hate when people in the workplace bring up politics/religion .. i feel like you should leave that out .. unless youre in the break room and you and youreco-worker are friends.. but i dont need an e-mail forward every day about how baracks the devil or i dont care about your beliefs .. its work. id rather hearabout american idol than what you saw on fox news last night.

In my part-time job in college, my assistant manager was a complete tool. Always talking about girls he supposedly bagged on a nightly basis, how he bartends at a happenin' bar, about his "bangin'" girlfriend and their kid, about all the confirmed kills he got during a one-year tour in Africa.

- He dressed poorly, so he sent me on a shopping errand because my co-workers liked the way I dressed (seriously, I just wore nice dress-pants and button-downs). I felt like a d-bag, being someone's personal shopper. I just went to Express and picked up a buncha button-downs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

roll.gif
That was grand
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Word I can't stand when people do stuff to there own stuff
ohwell.gif

- ah yes the wise one
indifferent.gif

- like i said, people starving for attention. it has nothing to do if its their stuff or not, their attempt is to get a rise out of someone to try and startsome sort of debate, or simply to piss people off. whatever the reason its childish. especially for a 50 year old man.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Pretty pointless OP IMO...

- pointless? what do you mean?

- if you mean pointless to post it, then i found it just as dumb as what i posted back in October:

c6535cb6e9896d4cd1bd48ab6a063d4ae3108eb.jpg

- its the same thing, dude begging for a reaction.....

Pointless as in I don't see the big deal, that's all. The same mindset goes into buying numerous pairs of sneakers IMO. Some people just need to beseen for whatever reason. From Klan hoods to BAPE full-zips, it's all just a statement from a person trying to escape obscurity. Some are just moreoffensive...and lame...than others.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Pointless as in I don't see the big deal, that's all. The same mindset goes into buying numerous pairs of sneakers IMO. Some people just need to be seen for whatever reason. From Klan hoods to BAPE full-zips, it's all just a statement from a person trying to escape obscurity. Some are just more offensive...and lame...than others.

- really? well,i guess you could equate a hypebeast to someone like this......yeah, i see what you mean.

- you hit the nail on the head calling it lame. i had walked past dude car just the other day and it wasnt there, then all of a sudden yesterday i seen it, andthe first thing that entered my mind was how lame dude is, shook my head and chuckled.

to me thats just asking for someone to mess with your vehicle. especially with how much people hate Ohio State Football.

isn't this the same thing though?...
11106811_3bf8f84a1a.jpg

didn't exactly hear a load of complaints about bumper stickers like these

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

to me thats just asking for someone to mess with your vehicle. especially with how much people hate Ohio State Football.

11106811_3bf8f84a1a.jpg

- yeah its the same thing, but let the folks on here tell it....."let them be". but read all my replies dirty, it has nothing to do with thestatement itself, but about the intent behind it. last week there was something else on there but i guess it wasnt getting enough attention so he dicided tostep it up a notch.

- i understand people have a right to their opinion but some stuff is them just screaming for attention.

- and its not even a political thing with dude because like i said dude has a history, just so happens this is what he's done recently. but he's alwyasdoing something like this whether its political, racial, sexual, sexist, you name it. i think there's some sore of chemical inbalance in people like that.

I was gonna come in and mention the Buck Fush stickers and Tees but that's been covered and i kinda understand what the OP is going for especiallyconsidering dude's age.

On a side note to go along with the Team Stickers that the OP was talking about last summer,while i was working at a parking lot back in Brooklyn, we had thesedudes with Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox jersey's and stickers park in the lot with a Red Sox towel covering a busted window.... I mean think ppl, it maybejust a sport but dont be stupid.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- pointless? what do you mean?

- if you mean pointless to post it, then i found it just as dumb as what i posted back in October:

c6535cb6e9896d4cd1bd48ab6a063d4ae3108eb.jpg

- its the same thing, dude begging for a reaction to get shot in the back.....
fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

11106811_3bf8f84a1a.jpg

grin.gif
, he's talking about people who are being overly-offensive on purpose, for the attention...

his post still sucks, but yeah....not SPECIFICALLY the buck farack sticker...just in general...

Buck Fush, along with ALL bumper stickers, are LAME anyway

- at least you get it...

-
tired.gif
@ the people just skiming through.

Back
Top Bottom