People "not understanding" unappreciation vol. Getting angry at sports

its just a game, these athletes are just gonna go home to their millions after.

2921gy1.jpg

roll.gif
@ ZeroGravity23  ****
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

If it's playoffs it's understandable. If it's a regular season game, you gotta chill and take some anger management classes homie.

The only time I threw a fit over a regular season game was last Sunday when the Yankees lost to the Red Sox. And I only go that mad because I was watching the Heat lose at the same time in picture in picture
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. But I was more upset at the Heat losing though.

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
i dont understand why OP is so upset right now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not even upset, what are you talking about?

roll.gif
@ ZeroGravity23  ****
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

If it's playoffs it's understandable. If it's a regular season game, you gotta chill and take some anger management classes homie.

The only time I threw a fit over a regular season game was last Sunday when the Yankees lost to the Red Sox. And I only go that mad because I was watching the Heat lose at the same time in picture in picture
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. But I was more upset at the Heat losing though.

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
i dont understand why OP is so upset right now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not even upset, what are you talking about?

I've never been able to understand people's PERSONAL and EMOTIONAL investment in a sporting franchise.

I've never been able to understand people's PERSONAL and EMOTIONAL investment in a sporting franchise.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

You're a Heat "fan"? Why get angry about a team you've only supported for a few months?

Yankees & Heat huh?
laugh.gif
here we go

Im a Lebron fan. Thats why I specifically listed Lebron on that little list. He couldve went to the +@$%!%+ Timberwolves and I wouldve been a Timberwolves fan. I love Lebron James, ever since he came into the league. So Im more angry about the possibility of him being out of the playoffs. Then who am I gunna watch?

And yes Im a Yankees fan. Im from New York. What, should I be an Astros fan? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

You're a Heat "fan"? Why get angry about a team you've only supported for a few months?

Yankees & Heat huh?
laugh.gif
here we go

Im a Lebron fan. Thats why I specifically listed Lebron on that little list. He couldve went to the +@$%!%+ Timberwolves and I wouldve been a Timberwolves fan. I love Lebron James, ever since he came into the league. So Im more angry about the possibility of him being out of the playoffs. Then who am I gunna watch?

And yes Im a Yankees fan. Im from New York. What, should I be an Astros fan? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

U mad??

seems a bit irrate.

but the worst was when a JO of mine had seats to a play-off bulls game then proceeds to ask me how the game is played
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

U mad??

seems a bit irrate.

but the worst was when a JO of mine had seats to a play-off bulls game then proceeds to ask me how the game is played
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Don't really get upset, but I did NBA Finals last year.

The Celts losing that game 7 after a 13 point lead got me HEATED as $+@@.

Don't really get upset, but I did NBA Finals last year.

The Celts losing that game 7 after a 13 point lead got me HEATED as $+@@.

At the end of the day everyone has that one facet of their life that they invest tons of unnecessary time and energy into, it's what breaks our grueling everyday routines and makes us human. Don't judge another man on what his escape is, whether it's sports, music, movies, art, or whatever.

At the end of the day everyone has that one facet of their life that they invest tons of unnecessary time and energy into, it's what breaks our grueling everyday routines and makes us human. Don't judge another man on what his escape is, whether it's sports, music, movies, art, or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom