People/retail Unappreciation Vol: :|

I swear man, some people are so stupid, it makes fear for the world, as you can tell, workin retail in Unappreciatied
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
- How are you a grown man anddon't know your shoe size? I've had people come in.....let me get these in a 11....it does even fit on the foot, dudes like a 13
indifferent.gif
- you got these ina 10? ( goes and check ) nah man 10.5 and up...tries on the 10.5....dam nuttin smaller? Nah that's the smallest....
indifferent.gif
ok what about the size underthis...you mean a 10? Yea those, you got a 10?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
- what sizes you got these in? What size/s you need.....
indifferent.gif
then back and forth
smh.gif
I swear man, I hatepeople, dumb #%* people
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

i hated it when i was working retail.
customer: u gotta 3x in this shirt
me: naw we gotta XL and a 5x left
customer: nevamind that 5x goin be too big
i hit him with the
indifferent.gif
and say to myself in my head mother fuggeryou 6'7" like 325lbs and a 5X is too big???

i wont even start. i got stories for days. i've worked @ walmart, target, best buy and im @ sears now ... FML ... i've seen it all

Customer - "You got these in a 11?"
Me - "Nope, 9 is the last pair"
Customer - "Let me try that out"
Me - "
indifferent.gif
"

Also gotta love the people who pick like 5 shoes out and we dont have thier size in any, so they get mad and ask "Well what DO you have in a 13?"
I like to pick the ugliest 3 shoes to bring out...
laugh.gif

I never worked retail, except when I was like 12 and volunteered at a Xmas tree lot I guess, but retail and fast food are 2 job sectors I plan to try to avoidmy entire life. I know what #@#!$ some people can be, because I have done some stuff that I know if I was on the other side would piss me off, like come to thestore and try some sneaks on and be like, "Yea I like them, I'm gonna get them... I get paid on Friday, I'll be back then," or the sillystories people make up to return things

wait one of you is mad because the consumer doesnt know his size, and another one of you is mad because the consumer does know his size?

damn, give the customer a break man
laugh.gif

Nah that's nothing. Try working at Apple.

"Okay so my iPod, it doesn't work anymore, completely dead."

"Hmm, it was locked."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

or

"So this iMac, how much is it?"

Clearly the price tag is right next to the !#%%! machine!

Safe to say I no longer work there...

retail ftl,

workin at a hat store can be so damn annoying at times. my attitude is that if the customer is cool with me or approaches me right then ill take care of them,but if there stupid or unreasonable then i just ignore them or if they ask stupid questions they get stupid answers.

grown adult customers not knowing simple easy fractions, is probably my biggest pet peeve. you got people who think the size order goes like this 7, 7 1/2, 71/4, 7 1/8, 7 3/4, 7 3/8, 8 oh well thats what being a product of the los angeles unified school district does to you

then you got the people comming in with that, "yall got the t hat, yall got the p hat, yall got the watts hat, yall got the inglewood hat?" then theyget offended when they get a dumb response back like inglewood doesn't have a baseball team, thats a cleveland indians alternate hat, or these aren'tletter hats these are baseball team hats.

then the random strangers who i never met in my life before who expect me to give them a discount just because, and when im like ok ill hook you up but go getme something to eat from the food court because it works both ways they give me the stone face.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Lakersmets49ers

Where do you work?

lids unfortuantly
laugh.gif

the place where all the gang members and fake thugs in the los angeles area get their hats from. when there not whining about they can get them from theswapmeet for cheaper.

I worked at Kmart.

Sales start Sunday, every week a tv would be on sale for like $100 off or about that and a person would come in at like 4 pm and say "do you have the suchand such that's on sale?"
me: No
customer: But the sale started today
Me: True, but the store has been open for 8 hours. How can you not expect a hdtv on sale $100 less still be here 8 hours after the store opens and it is aroundChristmas time mind you.
Customer: pissed

or

when you are working electronics and you are 2 aisles from the counter and a customer yells can I get some help, hello is anyone here doing their job.
My response if you just walked twenty feet you would have saw I was unloading shelves, putting new shelves in and then reloading the shelves.

or

when they ask thirty times if you have something and each time the response is no.

or

people getting angry because you don't have any of the sales products on Wednesday. Like it is my fault it is not there.

U guys dont kno nothing.

I work in a calling center for a cellphone company.

I swear to god people are freakin dumb as #$%@ and the worst part we have to be nice to all customers or you get fired.

People dont ever want to listen and act like they kno how to do ur job.

I told this lady to hit *228 on her phone it took her like 5 minutes to get it.
she's like is it *288 no ***$! is *228 I already said it like 5 times

and people call in trouble shootin their phone while callin it
damn u might think that callin with another phone will the smart thing to do

and when u ask them simple question like whats ur temp cell phone number they b like whats that
@*+ why would we sell a cell phone with out a number

or when u ask them can I get ur other service provider account number and
they swear to god that they dont have one and swear its their cell phone number
Im like if we didnt need it why the #$%@ would we b askin for it

my job is mad stresful

Aside from the lids/apple guy, you guys just all sound lazy. I thought the stories would be worse. Try working tech support.

U guys dont kno nothing.

I work in a calling center
see this guy knows what's up. The dumbest most ignorant cowardly $%** heads call a call center. The anonymity (semi, i have your info) givesthese tards juice to get big and bold with you.

My all time favorite is: "Sir...sir do you work here?".
indifferent.gif

I guess wearing the store uniform isn't enough for some people.

At least you got a job

but yeah who tries on shoes last time I did that I was like 10

lol wow i swear i was about to make a post just like this..

i work at finishline so you already know, and half the customers are people that barely speak any english, not to be racist but every mexican asks for a size 7or 7.5, if not, they ask for a SEVEN THIRTY. like seriously, working in retail, makes me questions peoples common sense and how they even have money to buy$100 sneakers.

do you have a size 9 in this? nah...a 11 is the smallest..oh do you have a 9.5?

or when someone comes in and asks for something really dumb like..do you guys still have the 11s/12s package..2 months later.

i could go on for dayssssssss about how stupid some people are. makes me question what the worlds gonna be like when im older.

Working at Toys R Us... horrible people and horrible kids. For the most part, I am OK with kids. After working here I can understand why some kids need thatleash on them
laugh.gif

I have a few stories:
This lady came to me from customer service asking why she had been overcharged. I look for the right price tag and I look at the receipt. She got charged xx.99for some toy. I look at the price tag on the shelf and it was xx.98.
indifferent.gif
She wasmaking a big deal over a penny. I gave her the price tag to take to customer service and they gave her that penny back. Me and the chick at Customer Servicejust looked at each other and
smh.gif
in our mids.

No offense to my Indian people but damn, you guys have a rep of being cheap. I had this one lady follow me for a good 30 min asking what toys we had that were$7-$9. When she finally settled on one she asked "I need 10 of these" and there were only 2 on the shelf
ohwell.gif
. So I had to spend more time looking up inventory.

I'll post more later,

I worked at Bath and Body works, and women are the most ungrateful and craziest shoppers ever. I had to greet customers and help them with whatever theyneeded.

me- welcome to bath and body works can i help you find anything
customer-
indifferent.gif

or

customer- do you have this product in the back
me- *checks
me- no we are all out
customer- youve got to be kidding me, how do you not have this, your not doing your job let me speak to you manager
manage- we dont have it in stock
indifferent.gif

customer- im never coming here again

or

me(line leader at xmas)- this isnt the line its BEHIND you
customer- ive been standing here for 15 mins
me- well sorry but the line starts back THERE
customer- $!$+ this *@%% you people dont know how to conduct *@%% (proceeds to drop all items on floor and walk out)

after a while i just stood in the store everyday and didnt do anything, just waited for people to approach me with questions.

i was very depressed leaving everyday
laugh.gif
, people just treat employees like *@%%

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I have a few stories:
This lady came to me from customer service asking why she had been overcharged. I look for the right price tag and I look at the receipt. She got charged xx.99 for some toy. I look at the price tag on the shelf and it was xx.98.
indifferent.gif
She was making a big deal over a penny. I gave her the price tag to take to customer service and they gave her that penny back. Me and the chick at Customer Service just looked at each other and
smh.gif
in our mids.
The look on y'all faces were probably priceless
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Working at Toys R Us... horrible people and horrible kids. For the most part, I am OK with kids. After working here I can understand why some kids need that leash on them
laugh.gif

I have a few stories:
This lady came to me from customer service asking why she had been overcharged. I look for the right price tag and I look at the receipt. She got charged xx.99 for some toy. I look at the price tag on the shelf and it was xx.98.
indifferent.gif
She was making a big deal over a penny. I gave her the price tag to take to customer service and they gave her that penny back. Me and the chick at Customer Service just looked at each other and
smh.gif
in our mids.

No offense to my Indian people but damn, you guys have a rep of being cheap. I had this one lady follow me for a good 30 min asking what toys we had that were $7-$9. When she finally settled on one she asked "I need 10 of these" and there were only 2 on the shelf
ohwell.gif
. So I had to spend more time looking up inventory.

I'll post more later,

you go to SUNY?

Originally Posted by AZSunDevil22

My all time favorite is: "Sir...sir do you work here?".
indifferent.gif

I guess wearing the store uniform isn't enough for some people.

haha yeah, i know that one, i used to work at target and i'd be wearing my uniform going through the store collecting all the shopping carts people leavearound the store and i'd be pushin them and people are like sir do you work here. I always wanted to be like nah, i just come here to push carts.

Back
Top Bottom