People who dont smoke

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Cause many of you dudes that do smoke, try to act like you're cool for smoking.  No one cares, stop listening to wiz khalifa, stop taking pictures of you smoking, stop making statuses about how youre gonna roll one go away.
as much as i hate to say it OP, this guy has a point. most people who smoke always have to let the world know that what they're doing.
You guys must be talking about people who are too young to smoke cigarettes. Most people don't broadcast that they smoke like this. I have friends who smoke and you wouldn't know it unless you're stereotyping or run into them at the club or right after they finished. 
Thats what im thinking as well. Im 27. The people I know dont broadcast that stuff. They have careers and families. They smoke on the low.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Thats what im thinking as well. Im 27. The people I know dont broadcast that stuff. They have careers and families. They smoke on the low.
This.

I dont smoke, but i have nothing against people who smoke weed. But i do hate being around it due to the smell.

Yall are crazy. The smell is the best part outside of actually smoking it.

I hate the cornballs who act like weed is the miracle plant.Dudes who are dependent on weed to make them happy . idiots who love to pretend that weed has no adverse affects on you.Dudes who love to cite random documentaries and joe rogan.Lames who smoke to fit in .Lames who are lazy bums because of weed.Fake lobbyist who pretend drug cartels don't kill folks over weed or people don't get into fights over weed.Who pretend weed doesn't lead to other drug usage .Dudes who pretend that Weed doesn't harm the people in the vicinity as far as second hand smoke.Idiots who pretend failing a drug test due to weed is Un fair and act like weed Doesnt effect performance.Enjoy your habit and coughing up your lungs and wrecking your heart you guys are no better than functional alcoholics and smokers

I use to, but stopped after a bit. Didn't really appeal to me. I'm coo with it tho. Nearly everyone I know smokes so.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yall are crazy. The smell is the best part outside of actually smoking it.
Nah, man i hate going over to my friends place when they about to smoke if i got somewhere to go afterwards.  I cant stand having that smell on my clothes.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why does it seem that people who dont 
pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how its lame
Cause many of you dudes that do smoke, try to act like you're cool for smoking.  No one cares, stop listening to wiz khalifa, stop taking pictures of you smoking, stop making statuses about how youre gonna roll one go away.
as much as i hate to say it OP, this guy has a point. most people who smoke always have to let the world know that what they're doing.
laugh.gif
This and what djaward said. We get it, you know how to smoke, and you've been doing it for along time. Yaaaaaaay. The posters are right about the age too (somewhat). In college
people make it out to be the greatest thing ever and act like the exact people ThorrocksJs described. My uncle who's around 39 smokes in his car and in his house with Bob Marley and

Bobby Blue Bland playing in the background when no one else is at home. 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I don't smoke. I dont judge somebody if they wanna smoke. Thats their business. What annoys me when dudes got the nerve to judge me for not smoking. Bruh, its my choice to not smoke. I dont judge you for smoking, so why you judge me for not smoking?>

As if drinkers don't like to tell "I got wasted" stories ad nauseam. But do you hear pot smokers complaining about that? Noooooooooo.

Originally Posted by djaward

I hate it when people smoke weed around me because that mess stinks. I hate it even more when people smoke weed in the club and then get mad when security guards ask them to put it out. And dude up there is right, most people who smoke think they're extra hard because they're smoking weed. I really dont care if you smoke, thats your business. Just do it in private or away from me. Thats all.

Basically

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why does it seem that people who dont 
pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how its lame
Yeah.  Reminds me of the kids back in high school who would let you know every chance they got that they were high.  Not really something to brag about.

These topics never end well. 
laugh.gif

I used to smoke, I quit though. Its not really my thing, my friend turned into such a cornball pothead now though that I dont wanna chill with him too much anymore cause I know hes just gonna wanna smoke. Like bro, we cant do anything else?
laugh.gif

Thats the kind of smoker I dislike, the ones that dont wanna do anything BUT smoke.

Lol at this being some kind of turf war between non-smokers/smokers and drinkers/smokers. I can basically distinguish the virgins from the veterans in this thread. If you care what other people do/think of you, you're wasting your time.
--edit: *figurative virgins [maybe literal]

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I hate smokers, can't lie, I'm 22 yrs old and i dont need that #@% around me. I never tried it, never will, and i will tell you to please get away from me if you smoke around me.

16ifolu.gif

Yes I
verbatim

I've never bragged about it only like 3 people in my HS even knew I did and i went to a smaall high school and I don't like it when it's all people talk about. I love the smell though lol

I personally don't smoke but I find it highly hypocritical when a person who drinks alcohol criticizes someone who smokes weed especially considering how much more dangerous alcohol is compared to weed. On the other hand, some potheads have an elitist attitude when it comes to smoking that leaves a bitter taste in other people's mouths.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I personally don't smoke but I find it highly hypocritical when a person who drinks alcohol criticizes someone who smokes weed especially considering how much more dangerous alcohol is compared to weed. On the other hand, some potheads have an elitist attitude when it comes to smoking that leaves a bitter taste in other people's mouths.

alcohol is legal though

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

alcohol is legal though
and most people who brag are under age

Never smoked in my life but all my boys do...I have no problem with it, but can't stand when people berate me for not smoking...

I dont smoke. But it does annoy me when my friends that do smoke, need to be high on the constant. Go to a movie let me smoke this blunt, go to the club let me smoke this blunt. To each there own.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Never smoked in my life but all my boys do...I have no problem with it, but can't stand when people berate me for not smoking...
they're prob kidding, unless theyre +$*+$#++
laugh.gif
i know im always kidding when i talk about that. if you dont smoke you dont, if you do you do

smoking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drinking

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

alcohol is legal though
legality inconsequential to discussion tho

legal or not no vice is better or worse than other

Back
Top Bottom