People Who Work 2 Jobs

Worked two jobs most of my life.. now got two kids. What’s the point of OP’s post?!

the younger millennials are for sure lazy as all get out at both my current gigs.

Millennials are job market darlings
Updated 1 day ago

Millennials will likely have the best luck in the job market over the next few years, according to new LinkedIn data. Nearly three-quarters of 2,406 U.S. hiring managers surveyed said they plan to focus recruiting efforts on millennials over the next five years. The younger Gen Z and the older Gen X were the second and third priorities for respondents. The move makes sense since millennials and Gen Zers make up roughly half the world’s population and 10,000 baby boomers retire each day, reports USA Today.

I've worked 2 jobs for about 5 years, usually a full time and a per diem (1x/week), sometimes 2 per diems. Work is pretty chill, so not too stressed. Structure and routine are good for me. When I'm not working, I'm bumming, so it's good to put me to work. I'm a millennial if it matters

Worked two just most of my life.. now got two kids. What’s the point of OP’s post?!

the younger millennials are for sure lazy as all get out at both my current gigs
not lazy, value other life experiences other than working to save for a rainy day.

Who you tellin, fam? I’m a ‘millennial’ myself, 85’. ‘Life expériences’ lolz

Never understood how its possible to work 2 full time jobs. Im talking 8+8 hours 5 days a week. Not a fulltime job+part time job.
What the point of life if you work 16 hours a day and just go home to sleep after that just to wake up and do it again?

Never understood how its possible to work 2 full time jobs. Im talking 8+8 hours 5 days a week. Not a fulltime job+part time job.
What the point of life if you work 16 hours a day and just go home to sleep after that just to wake up and do it again?
I think some people love working or their work environment and see free-time as a waste.

For me personally, I value my free-time and would get depressed if I work all of the time.

I'm employed in 2 separate careers and to keep it a buck, I'm burnt out. Been working 12 hour days for 44 weeks out the year for the past 4 years, plus multiple hours and often travel on weekends.

Career 1 started out as a passionate interest/vocation, and I was lucky enough to build it into a career, but I'm bout to take an extended break for a few years to figure out exactly how and when I want to continue with it.

So anyways, I thought this was kind of interesting cause most millenials work part time Jobs and can't handle the stress of a 40 hour work week, then you got dudes like Benjamin who can do 90-100 hour weeks with no problem. During peak season, he was driving straight from Wicked Rabbit to UPS, and taking naps during the lunch break.

Have you guys met anybody like this?

What a ridiculous thing to say. You need to get out of Nebraska.

Come to the city, damn near everybody is grinding. :lol:

I sell abstract art on Etsy

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 6.10.54 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom