Personalize Edition vs Packages J's?? Whos with me??

I think JB should stop with these Package Edition J's and start a Personalized Edition in which we can personlize the colorway and
logo.(personal logo) The packages are right now pretty expensive if you just want that one pair of j unstead both and shell out $300.
Not only that i also think it is reducing the value of the 1st retro that we waited so long for and woke up hell of early to be in a long line.
I think JB should start something fresh for the new collectors and re-retro the og kicks with a PE(personliaze edition.. not Player Edition).
I think new cats and us old collectors will jump on it to have a old school J in a different look that we( Each person.. not Jb) thinks looks cool.
The personal logo would be the icing on the cake!!! Who's with me??

-JB get it together!!!
wink.gif

-ponyboy

Originally Posted by ponyboy

I think JB should stop with these Package Edition J's and start a Personalized Edition in which we can personlize the colorway and
logo.(personal logo) The packages are right now pretty expensive if you just want that one pair of j unstead both and shell out $300.
Not only that i also think it is reducing the value of the 1st retro that we waited so long for and woke up hell of early to be in a long line.
I think JB should start something fresh for the new collectors and re-retro the og kicks with a PE(personliaze edition.. not Player Edition).
I think new cats and us old collectors will jump on it to have a old school J in a different look that we( Each person.. not Jb) thinks looks cool.
The personal logo would be the icing on the cake!!! Who's with me??

-JB get it together!!!
wink.gif

-ponyboy

grin.gif
grin.gif

Horrible idea and welcome to NT.

Originally Posted by BallinB

Nah, not feeling that. Nike ID is about the closest you will get.

....and even then the odds of getting numbered Jordans on ID are pretty slim.

Not really feeling the idea. If people want to get personalized colors on there Jordan's they would just buy fakes. Plus being able to customize sig. lineJ's would ruin the fun of owning some retro's and OG's. By the way welcome to NT.

it's not that hard all you have to do is play basketball 24/7 untill you get really good then drafted to the NBA and then hope you get a jordan brand offerthen you can make all the P.E.'s you want cuz let's be honest here JB will not do it just for anyone Welcome to NikeTalk

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

it's not that hard all you have to do is play basketball 24/7 untill you get really good then drafted to the NBA and then hope you get a jordan brand offer then you can make all the P.E.'s you want cuz let's be honest here JB will not do it just for anyone Welcome to NikeTalk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well i understand with everybody on the personalized colored way ( people might get to creative!!) but
the personilized logo or letters unstead or 23 or jumpan i think would be pretty dope!! I guess i just seen alot of the player editions and the new shoe of thesaxaphonist that is signed on with JB with his own pair ( with his own Logo) Just thought that would be pretty cool.

You guys are right!!... it might get out of control !!
ohwell.gif

-Ponyboy

NOT feeling you whatsoever!

1. If you only want 1 pair in a pack, buy 1 pair in a pack off eBay, ISS, etc.
2. Personalized Jordans would end up destroying the who collecting scheme.
3. Save your money and get you something nice.

We don't need everyone walking around with a copy of the shoe that took us dedicated hours to find and cash money to get. Hell, everyone would have a pairof Space Jams and Grapes if this happened.

never going to happen...EVER, plus the value of J's would go down and fakes, even as big as they are now, would be bigger than ever.

to the OP. don't start new threads in here. if you learn that now then you will enjoy your NT experience much more

this would never happen, part of the lure of sneakers is the exclusivity of each individual collector's heat, and the real jordan heads often only like ogcw's anyway....the other aspect of jordans is the limited number of colorways (unlike dunks or forces with every color imaginable) ...the customizationwould be a good idea if we could take a poll of collectors and have a custom cw mutually created and released....but other than that its just food for thehypebeasts

I've been collectin since 1997. I think this was my personal thinkin since i guess i really haven't been collecting
for a while. I'm just hatin the fact that out of all my kicks i have collected ( dedstock never even worn) have been re-retro'd and i feel not onlydoes the value of my kicks are droppin, i think i just was seeing myself trying something different and fresh. I have ever j i ever wanted ( og colorway ofcourse!). I was just thinkin of havin some personilized j' with my initials on the side on my kicks and rock all the time. I guess the fruityness issomething i don't really digg, but havin a pair to rock with my initials would be pretty tight! Specially cuz i would feel no one has the same kick as me.(Due to the initials)

Sorry if i offended any of my fellow niketalkers who are still collectin. Keep these shoes hot and fresh!!

-ponyboy

Back
Top Bottom