Phonte singing and/or rapping > Drake singing and/or rapping

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I'd like to thank myself for this quote
pimp.gif

oh, and drake > mf doom
laugh.gif
25q40fk.jpg

Anyone know how to permenatly ignore users?

I don't want to see MidEastBeast's posts anymore.

blazinjkid wrote:

Phonte's rhyme schemes become formulaic and redundant over time. He was one of my favorite MC's circa the Chittlin Circuit's, but he never really grew as an artist. All of his verses basically sound the same (i.e. Jadakiss). I'm still a fan, but a spade is a spade.

As far as Drake, I've heard his first 2 mixtapes and I like him, but I haven't peeped any of his new(er) stuff. He's not on Tiggalo's level vocally, nor is he as talented of an MC (at least not yet), but the boy can put a song together. (Although he does seem a bit pre-packaged and appear to have a lot of help behind the scenes, so it's hard to judge how much of it should be credited to him.)

co-sign.

Originally Posted by Nate Robinson

Originally Posted by mace40

I'm not up on Drake at all, but I just went here and saw this:
Aubrey Drake Graham
and I don't care how late it is, I'm blown and I think it's hilarious.
peep this..not only this herb first name is feminine but duke was on a disney series..
*Wheres Waldo vol spot the clown*
hint: the cornball in the wheelchair
degrassi6_cast_800x600.preview.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and i just realized the show was on NOGGIN
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dats lame fam u mad late my dude
laugh.gif

I def like Phonte better, but I'd say they about equal but. But Phonte has more appeal to me. Drake can sing but he seems to be on more of a trey songztip.

a little off topic but can anybody recommend me tracks that are similar to be alright? just real smooth stuff..

Originally Posted by 650

a little off topic but can anybody recommend me tracks that are similar to be alright? just real smooth stuff..

^Um the entire Connected album if you haven't already heard it.

Back
Top Bottom