PHX SUNS @ GS WARRIORS 11/26

That was a great game to watch. Both teams had 31 assists
eek.gif
. Baron ,Monta, and Jackson outscored the entire Suns lineup. Next game against Sac-Town should put us at .500 for the season.

Golden State Warriors 129, Phoenix Suns 114

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Phoenix[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Marion[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]5-14[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] G. Hill[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]7-16[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]17 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Stoudemire[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]17 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Bell[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]14 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Nash[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]8-14[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]23 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] L. Barbosa[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]6-12[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Diaw[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Skinner[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Banks[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Marks[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E. Piatkowski[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] .J. Strawberry[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Tucker[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]43-88[/td] [td]8-19[/td] [td]20-24[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]114 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].489[/td] [td].421[/td] [td].833[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 5[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Golden State[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Jackson[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]13-21[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]32 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Barnes[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Harrington[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]14 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Ellis[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]14-23[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]31 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Davis[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]11-24[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]28 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Biedrins[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Azubuike[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]4-13[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]11 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Pietrus[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Wright[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Belinelli[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Croshere[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] T. Hudson[/td] [td]DNP - Left Hip Inflammati[/td] [/tr][tr][td] . Mbenga[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] P. O'Bryant[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]237[/td] [td]52-101[/td] [td]13-28[/td] [td]12-17[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]129 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].515[/td] [td].464[/td] [td].706[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 11[/td] [/tr][/table]

omg bob fitzgeraLd is an idiot...did i hear him say that monta is having a jordanesqe quarter?...dont put jordan and monta in the same sentence...not even cLose there bob...but i give monta his props though kids whoopen the bums
that was jordan-esque...was it not?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHADDA WIN!

as for the kings game, they did just beat the spurs...so don't take the game too lightly.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

That was a great game to watch. Both teams had 31 assists
eek.gif
. Baron , Monta, and Jackson outscored the entire Suns lineup. Next game against Sac-Town should put us at .500 for the season.

hopefully we beat those guys, and hopefully LA loses too

Monta back to back 31pts game ... any one seen when stoudamare fell but yea gonna have a good night sleep cause of today game

The Bay Area would like to introduce y'all to the GOLDEN STATE "WE END STREAKS SON!"WARRIORRRRRRRRRRSSSS!!!!!............................Holla!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up where we left off last year. ANYONE bringing their little BS streak to the Warriors is getting that *%#% ended QUICK.

A couple days ago, i saw some stupid post talking bout NBDL Warriors.
laugh.gif
Looks like these NBA Championship Pretenders aka the Phoenix Suns got their *%#% handed to them.

My BOY Monta JORDAN was in THE BUILDING!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That straight GANGSTA S Jax....you ALREADY knooooooooooooow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and of course the leader of "Da Band"...He flows so sickly, we rolls with B DIDDY!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn i'm so happy...GREAT, GREAT win.

Great game by the Warriors. Great effort from everyone. Monta went off in the 4th. Jacks and Baron did their thing. Nash had a good game minus the TO's.
Next up the Kings.

Jack wearing the 8's
pimp.gif

Monta is BALLINNNNNNN!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Great win for the W's....Good to have Barnes back...now we can see what the W's can do with a full/healthy roster minus Husdon of course

Well, I didn't get to see the entire game becuase I had a game in my league tonight...but I watched the fourth quarter.
If the NBDL played the Suns every night that freaking little ****** Monta Ellis would be the damn MVP. That little bag of crap kills us every time we playthose douches.
And
smh.gif
@ letting Stephen Jackson score 32 points.

There's nobody on the NBDL worth double teaming...there's no excuse to double team and let guys get open looks...from when I was driving home andlistening to the radio it sounded like that happened a lot.

I place the blame for this loss fully on the head of Amare Stoudemire. He decided to wear a headband and looked like a complete fool. Headbands lookridiculous.

Oh well...a loss is a loss...it's only one game.
We've got Houston at home on Wed and we own them. Yaoming can't keep up with the Suns.

There's nobody on the NBDL worth double teaming...there's no excuse to double team and let guys get open looks...from when I was driving home and listening to the radio it sounded like that happened a lot.
SMACK.jpg
Does the name Baron Davis ring a bell? Ain't like the Scums are known for their D either. (same with the "NBDL" team)

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Well, I didn't get to see the entire game becuase I had a game in my league tonight...but I watched the fourth quarter.
If the NBDL played the Suns every night that freaking little ****** Monta Ellis would be the damn MVP. That little bag of crap kills us every time we play those douches.
And
smh.gif

There's nobody on the NBDL worth double teaming...there's no excuse to double team and let guys get open looks...from when I was driving home and listening to the radio it sounded like that happened a lot.

I place the blame for this loss fully on the head of Amare Stoudemire. He decided to wear a headband and looked like a complete fool. Headbands look ridiculous.

We've got Houston at home on Wed and we own them. Yaoming can't keep up with the Suns.

******? Monta is no ******. He destroys the Suns every time. He's a GIANT when facing the Suns. You got to give credit where credit is due. TheWarriors played a great game. Maybe in the NBDL there is no one worth double teaming, but on the Warriors, theres a few you might not want to leave man toman.
wink.gif

what a game...first quarter was crazy. monta was abusing nash on the offensive end and i said i thought that he would get a starting job soon. glad to see himpull through, and the bench was pretty solid too.

btw, does anyone know what those bands were that they were wearing? it was red with white lettering, but i couldn't tell what it was. and yes i want one
laugh.gif

If the NBDL played the Suns every night that freaking little ****** Monta Ellis would be the damn MVP. That little bag of crap kills us every time we play those douches.
And
smh.gif

I place the blame for this loss fully on the head of Amare Stoudemire. He decided to wear a headband and looked like a complete fool. Headbands look ridiculous.

You sound ridiculous
laugh.gif

This is so random it's HILARIOUS
roll.gif

But hey, if you want to blame the loss on a headband that's cool with me......
roll.gif

And
smh.gif

roll.gif
Warriors>Suns

Back
Top Bottom