Physics prove Parallel Universes exist (Vol. LOST fans are still confused)

wow, some interesting things posted here.

the video posted is what The Big Bang Theory show is talking about in the opening scene of their first episode... pretty interesting..

Did anyone read my freaking post? Cmon it's like the best one in here lol. some good stuff in there. I want to you guys to read it and complicate it a little.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I looked up that verse in Genesis and I'm not sure that applies to me. I would like to say that it does, but I can't be arrogant and act like I know more than I've experienced.

The source that told me about the labyrinth/sequence was surely of a higher plane, but I don't know if these two things/beings (fire ball and spirit guide) were one in the same. I feel that they were definitely related events even though they were many years apart.
This is true. You must seek knowledge which is knowing balance ( ledger/ accounting, accountable principles) before you say what things are. This is called being true in speech. If you haven't, I would encourage you to look into chakras (stars)  and how they relate to you and the endocrine system in the material body, astral travelling/ lucid dreaming etc. There's a lot of stuff out there speaking on these subjects to help you with personal truth. 
Will do. I've been putting off research on the chakras for too long.

A dude I used to work with came at me out of the blue with it once, but I never looked too deep into it. I guess I'm ready now.

Our Lost fans write: ''In life, you might experience a moment that takes you to a crossroads. And in that moment, you make a choice. That choice leads you down one road, but you know there was another 'road less traveled' that would've 'made all the difference.' And we can imagine that road. Sometimes we look back and are glad we chose the way we did; sometimes we wonder if we might have been happier going the other route.
''But The Moment! What happens in The Moment?
''Maybe that split second in which we choose one path over the other is actually not a second, but a lifetime — an alternate, sideways lifetime. And during that moment, the forces of good and evil — alpha and omega; Apollo and Dionysus; yin and yang — pull at us, and try to influence our decision. And maybe that moment opens a wormhole — it seems like a few seconds, but in an alternate understanding of time, it really takes a few years.
From something Lost related but anyway.

Good thread
pimp.gif

I looked up that verse in Genesis and I'm not sure that applies to me. I would like to say that it does, but I can't be arrogant and act like I know more than I've experienced.

The source that told me about the labyrinth/sequence was surely of a higher plane, but I don't know if these two things/beings (fire ball and spirit guide) were one in the same. I feel that they were definitely related events even though they were many years apart.
This is true. You must seek knowledge which is knowing balance ( ledger/ accounting, accountable principles) before you say what things are. This is called being true in speech. If you haven't, I would encourage you to look into chakras (stars)  and how they relate to you and the endocrine system in the material body, astral travelling/ lucid dreaming etc. There's a lot of stuff out there speaking on these subjects to help you with personal truth. 

A dude I used to work with came at me out of the blue with it once, but I never looked too deep into it. I guess I'm ready now.

would you recomend a set of books and or websites?

Originally Posted by roman736

It's posts like this one that makes me feel dumber when I go on this website.
It's replies like this one that make me feel dumber when I go on this website.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

would you recomend a set of books and or websites?
To be honest, from experience in relating these concepts to people, it's better for you to look up information on your own and find out what you can understand at the time. Start off by looking at different videos talking about the chakras, and just keep on clarifying yourself. Many different books approach them from different perspectives and levels, but it's all input for you to find your own truth. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by VINTAGE SOLE 737

http://www.thebigview.com/contents.html

buddhist philosophy has been a MAJOR influence on my life.

Thanks for the link to that site. I was just on it for like an hour and there are some interesting conversations going on there.

no problem... it's all about applying/incorporating the teachings into your life and realizing the difference/truth for yourself.  i was a skeptic at first but learned the hard way.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Can someone further explain the paddle experiment for me?
They plucked so it was moving back and forth, like a metronome-#@+? So it was moving, but the observer cannot see it move? Is that how they mean when saying that it is in both a state of moving and not?

Kinda like when a car's rims look still but are actually spinning very fast?

Or is it something entirely different?
Somebody answer please?

Steve jobs is from an alternate universe.

but seriously, would y'all really find it that surprising that he (or any of the big tech people) might be from somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom