pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

lol ninjahoood sized picture

QTF
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Really looking forward to this reboot.  Just watched Spiderman 3 again and, 
30t6p3b.gif
no wonder they wanted to take this in a new direction.  Also, after watching the first two again and they are mad cheesy.  Nostalgia factor is high in this thread.

Really looking forward to this reboot.  Just watched Spiderman 3 again and, 
30t6p3b.gif
no wonder they wanted to take this in a new direction.  Also, after watching the first two again and they are mad cheesy.  Nostalgia factor is high in this thread.

They are filiming some scenes at my old high school, they repainted the entire gym for the movie.

They are filiming some scenes at my old high school, they repainted the entire gym for the movie.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont understand what was wrong with the other spiderman movies.......but w/e

they sucked, im probably the only one but i hated the entire spiderman trilogy. (1 and 2 included)
hope they do a better job with this one

210hwt4.jpg
No you're not the only one...I dont like any of them.

Toby ruined them IMO.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont understand what was wrong with the other spiderman movies.......but w/e

they sucked, im probably the only one but i hated the entire spiderman trilogy. (1 and 2 included)
hope they do a better job with this one

210hwt4.jpg
No you're not the only one...I dont like any of them.

Toby ruined them IMO.

I dont get the point in rebooting a series that just started... Hell the last one came out what 3-4 yrs ago?

How much of a difference are they gonna make without completely straying away from spidermans real persona. I feel they're gonna make this into a "Dark Knight" kind of movie and they are gonna fail miserably at it

I dont get the point in rebooting a series that just started... Hell the last one came out what 3-4 yrs ago?

How much of a difference are they gonna make without completely straying away from spidermans real persona. I feel they're gonna make this into a "Dark Knight" kind of movie and they are gonna fail miserably at it

Originally Posted by tyisny

real life...

i think thats what they are going to do.

Originally Posted by tyisny

real life...

i think thats what they are going to do.

Back
Top Bottom