pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well then, they just pulled a la Punisher/Incredible Hulk type of deal.

It better be worth it otherwise, I'm giving up on the movie franchise for Spidey even though he was one of my favorites growing up.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well then, they just pulled a la Punisher/Incredible Hulk type of deal.

It better be worth it otherwise, I'm giving up on the movie franchise for Spidey even though he was one of my favorites growing up.

spiderman 1 and 2 were dope. can't tell you the number of times i watched those trailers over and over again on my 56k internet back in the day.

spiderman 3 was lame because of how they made peter all emo after his breakup, not to mention the last fight scene was mediocre at best (sandman as a slow giant was lame as hell).

spiderman 1 and 2 were dope. can't tell you the number of times i watched those trailers over and over again on my 56k internet back in the day.

spiderman 3 was lame because of how they made peter all emo after his breakup, not to mention the last fight scene was mediocre at best (sandman as a slow giant was lame as hell).

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Since Christopher Nolan took control of the Batman movies, expect all these new superhero movies to be alot darker

This is what Im noticing.
It took them this long to get Batman right, so I guess its aight, but
there wasnt anything REALLY wrong with the way the franchise was.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Since Christopher Nolan took control of the Batman movies, expect all these new superhero movies to be alot darker

This is what Im noticing.
It took them this long to get Batman right, so I guess its aight, but
there wasnt anything REALLY wrong with the way the franchise was.

pimp.gif
The last 3 sucked, especially that last one.

IDK if this guy can pull off a dark story though. They should have gotten Joseph Gordon Levitt.

pimp.gif
The last 3 sucked, especially that last one.

IDK if this guy can pull off a dark story though. They should have gotten Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Look guys we're getting a new Spider-Man movie for one simple reason: Sony doesn't want those rights to revert back to Marvel ever.

Look guys we're getting a new Spider-Man movie for one simple reason: Sony doesn't want those rights to revert back to Marvel ever.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I don't think anything can beat Tobe's in accuracy, but I'm liking this new take on it so far
Ultimate Spidey steez....I dig it.
Yeah, I really got into that universe. Pretty good story line.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I don't think anything can beat Tobe's in accuracy, but I'm liking this new take on it so far
Ultimate Spidey steez....I dig it.
Yeah, I really got into that universe. Pretty good story line.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Can someone explain why they are remaking these already? Are the stories going to be different? Or are they just doing it for money?
the high school kids of this decade need their own spider-man..... and it;ll reboot next decade again, and again.....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Can someone explain why they are remaking these already? Are the stories going to be different? Or are they just doing it for money?
the high school kids of this decade need their own spider-man..... and it;ll reboot next decade again, and again.....

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

no way Tobey would have made 30 million dollars for the fourth 30 mil? Will Smith dont make 30 mil.

The flick would have had at least a 200 million dollar budget. He gets a cut of that and a slice of the profits as well, he probably would've made out with more than 30 mil. It's like the Harry Potter kids, I think Harry is due to make 60 mil from the last two flicks.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

no way Tobey would have made 30 million dollars for the fourth 30 mil? Will Smith dont make 30 mil.

The flick would have had at least a 200 million dollar budget. He gets a cut of that and a slice of the profits as well, he probably would've made out with more than 30 mil. It's like the Harry Potter kids, I think Harry is due to make 60 mil from the last two flicks.

They were already in production for Spidey 4 back in '07 and a 5th one was also in the works.

I'm thinking that it isn't gonna be good but I really hope that I'm pleasantly surprised. Still don't get why they decidet to reboot the series when it just started less than a decade ago 
30t6p3b.gif

They were already in production for Spidey 4 back in '07 and a 5th one was also in the works.

I'm thinking that it isn't gonna be good but I really hope that I'm pleasantly surprised. Still don't get why they decidet to reboot the series when it just started less than a decade ago 
30t6p3b.gif

i kinda hope they do the synthetic web shooter like the comics. ive been the biggest spider-man fan my whole life, and im glad they decided to reboot and not make a 4th installment of the old ones. The 3rd one was so bad i could cry lol

Back
Top Bottom