Pics I Took Of Bria Myles, Suelyn & Diznee

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

The skin-tone brainwashing will never end...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Brian Myles

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No joke. I love dark skinned chicks but Bria aint popping on a mini celeb level, maybe if I seen her at school she would be 'decent' at best.

anyways, dark skinned chicks>>>>>*

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

i love me some Bria Myles
I met Bria on Tuesday, very chill down to earth girl I was really shocked. Nothing fancy just in sweats her LV bag.
And I bet she was killing those sweats too, assets looking ridiculous right?

And the dark skinned hate is pathetic smh

They all wack. I don't like Bria. Some of yall need to stop that "brainwashing" garbage. If a darker toned woman (Sheryl Lee Ralph, AngelaBassett, Gabrielle Union, etc.) is attractive I'll be in her behind but there's something about Bria that turns me off. Suelyn looks like a ******.

Yall getting real OD with the Dont like Bria Myles=Brainwashed to not like dark chicks. She literally just seem OK.... as in I can see someone posting a"Should I smash....(Pics)" post and not really being that impressed.

Before anybody makes the stock comment, no I dont just smash dimes on the daily.

If you go based of the face Bria is cutter than the first two. Diznee and Suelyn are sexier no doubt, but Bria is cutter and we all know she has *** for days.Shr could have worn something alittle more sexier, but she def has the goods. All this bias opinions toward darker women is ashame. So of you kats are going tomiss out on something good thinking like that.

Originally Posted by RellNye

They all wack. I don't like Bria. Some of yall need to stop that "brainwashing" garbage. If a darker toned woman (Sheryl Lee Ralph, Angela Bassett, Gabrielle Union, etc.) is attractive I'll be in her behind but there's something about Bria that turns me off. Suelyn looks like a ******.
[Kanye West]How long have you been gay?[Kanye West]

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Yall getting real OD with the Dont like Bria Myles=Brainwashed to not like dark chicks. She literally just seem OK.... as in I can see someone posting a "Should I smash....(Pics)" post and not really being that impressed.

I agree. To me, they seem like everyday girls you'd see in the streets.

She's a centaur...
tired.gif
smh.gif

Position the dotted box over the person you want to tag. Resize the box by dragging the borders to frame the person's face. Type their name in the input box to the right, select the appropriate person, and we'll make a link to their profile!

In this photo:

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I need.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

The skin-tone brainwashing will never end...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Brian Myles
Real Talk....shes not light skin so shes ugly
smh.gif

youngins

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yall getting real OD with the Dont like Bria Myles=Brainwashed to not like dark chicks. She literally just seem OK.... as in I can see someone posting a "Should I smash....(Pics)" post and not really being that impressed.

Thats not the agrument dudes are trying to act like she is ugly because she is dark. The chicks may be average, but to say there ugly is outtacontrol.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thats not the agrument dudes are trying to act like she is ugly because she is dark. The chicks may be average, but to say there ugly is outta control.

True but dudes on here always be on that #!%#
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom