Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ok guys spent 9 hours at work in these the other day there and i have to say that after the initial wow of the weight - these things are the new definition of light - i have a couple of issues with them.

For one the flywire feels nothing like that of the Kobe IV or the Hyperdunk. Whereas the flywire on the previous releases was quite solid this stuff looks and feels like something thats been applied to the shoe that makes it look like it should be supportive rather than be supportive.

Also for me i waited for the cushioning to kick in you know sometimes with Zoom it takes an hour or two for the cushioning to come alive - well i'm still waiting. I'll be swapping out the regular insoles for an aftermarket sole to give it some extra comfort.

Also the shoe to me has a real 'cheap' feel to me - its nothing you can quite place but the shoe doesnt just feel as good as the Hyperdunk or Kobe IV.

Its not a total disaster i mean i had no distinct problems with them as such but on the whole its not quite as good as the shoes that preceeded it
i guess i gotta try these on to get my own analysis, the hyperdunks were cool for me even though i felt like they were to light. I really hopethey dont feel cheap. do they feel like light 2k4s?

Like I said in the other Hyperize thread, if these perform like they Hyperdunks on the court then I'll be getting them. I played in my Hyperdunks lastnight & I was reminded again of how they're the best shoe I've ever played in.

*sees Laker Hypers.....

....... makes a few calls*

I MUST have these....so I can wear them and be done wearin them by the time the HOH gets em....lol

Omg that Lakers look nice! Need those in my life. Any Info? Still need Kobe HDs. Got the Gasol HM comin soon.

man I dont think these things are coming out until Nov. or so, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I went ahead and got the Sidney Deanes in a size10.5 for my dad, I'll try to post impressions when I receive them.

i have seen the samples of these and held them. they are very lite, patent leather on the toe looks great. the nubuck isnt my favorite. these are going to bethe college shoes for next year, cant wait to see all of the team banks and different designs...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I MUST have these....so I can wear them and be done wearin them by the time the HOH gets em....lol
feel free to send them my way....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Originally Posted by NikeConnoisseur

Originally Posted by travman24

Laker CW?? *crosses fingers*
You and me both. Hopefully they do something like the HOH Kobe Hyperdunks. Those were really nice.
Just came across these on Sole Collector:

Here is the link to the article: http:///#@@%+!$#*+@@%.com/shoes/nike-shoes/jordan-shoes/shoes/nike/good-for-zac/Good for Zac...

Oh hell yea! These & some id's would do me just fine.

Back
Top Bottom