Places to go for Spring Break?

I know it hasn't even hit 2010 yet, but its cheaper to book ahead of time right? So any reccommendations?

Originally Posted by Grimey

Tampa?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

The bank. Save your money and you'll thank yourself in the future.

I think it depends on the person.One shouldn't kill themselves(financially) just to travel for spring break.

if you're going to mexico, check out rocky point. its cheaper than a lot of tourist places, and its still fun as hell. plus is your spring break falls atthe same time as ASU or U of A there'll be plenty of scenery.

we stayed at penasco del sol when i went, it was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I think it depends on the person.One shouldn't kill themselves(financially) just to travel for spring break.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

People who go on Spring Break trips are generally college student (or occasionally high school students).

College students have tuition and living costs that add up. Not to mention the difficult job search process that doesn't guarantee immediate income onceyou graduate. A penny saved is a penny earned. Look at all the good it's done for China (and all the bad not saving has done for the United States.

I won't tell you what to do, I can only suggest to you that you spend money wisely. The whole idea of spring breaks are just ridiculous in my opinion. Youspend money to get insanely drunk and not remember the time you spent in some isolated resort that doesn't resemble the country you're in at all. Thatdoesn't sound like fun to me.

However if money is no object, check out Private Island Online. The lowest ones are around$30,000. Split the price of one with some rich friends over the course of your college experience and you should be set. Take some girls to your private islandand they'll practically have to sleep with you.

CANCUN!! been there twice already... girls girls girls.. willing to do just about anything for alcohol!!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

PCB
or destin....whenever I go i see more people from my hometown than other people. seems like everyone here either goes to one or the other

Mangudai954 said:

People who go on Spring Break trips are generally college student (or occasionally high school students).

College students have tuition and living costs that add up. Not to mention the difficult job search process that doesn't guarantee immediate income onceyou graduate. A penny saved is a penny earned. Look at all the good it's done for China (and all the bad not saving has done for the United States.

I won't tell you what to do, I can only suggest to you that you spend money wisely. The whole idea of spring breaks are just ridiculous in my opinion. Youspend money to get insanely drunk and not remember the time you spent in some isolated resort that doesn't resemble the country you're in at all. Thatdoesn't sound like fun to me.

However if money is no object, check out Private Island Online. The lowest ones are around$30,000. Split the price of one with some rich friends over the course of your college experience and you should be set. Take some girls to your private islandand they'll practically have to sleep with you.

Don't listen to this fool Spring Break will be one of the best times of your life. Last year I went on a cruise and my friends and I have stories for days.You can set up a 4 or 5 day cruise for less than 600.

Back
Top Bottom