Platonic relationships with the opposite sex Vol. it is really possible?

Strictly platonic? Eh, only if the girl is ugly. And even then on a lonely night with her, I still might think 'eh, maybe some head wouldn't hurt'. Provided she opened that door ya kno? And most of the time it happens.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by derventa

Thank you Solewoman and mytmouse
pimp.gif

so should i even hit her up at all, or just play the waiting game

no...wait for her to hit you with the bored line again...it really translate to i'm horny...if she wasn't she'd hit up one of her female friends or at least a guy she knows doesnt like her...

when she does tell her to come through and bring a bottle of liq.

if she's black throw in love and basketball...if she's not throw in the notebook or something she's seen before...then...do work...

ps...i don't know if that will work but it doesn't hurt to try right?
laugh.gif
Alright.

I've come to the realization that NO straight girl will just "chill" with a guy. They have their girlfriends for that
grin.gif

Shoulda realized this earlier and been proactive
ohwell.gif

No, a straight girl would just chill with a dude because they know most dudes are dumb as hell and will give them free drinks and free meals for them blessing the dude with their presence.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No, a straight girl would just chill with a dude because they know most dudes are dumb as hell and will give them free drinks and free meals for them blessing the dude with their presence.

True, but I've never ever simped on this one 
smokin.gif
 always did 1/2 everything 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Thank you Solewoman and mytmouse
pimp.gif

so should i even hit her up at all, or just play the waiting game

no...wait for her to hit you with the bored line again...it really translate to i'm horny...if she wasn't she'd hit up one of her female friends or at least a guy she knows doesnt like her...

when she does tell her to come through and bring a bottle of liq.

if she's black throw in love and basketball...if she's not throw in the notebook or something she's seen before...then...do work...

ps...i don't know if that will work but it doesn't hurt to try right?
laugh.gif
Alright.

I've come to the realization that NO straight girl will just "chill" with a guy. They have their girlfriends for that
grin.gif

Shoulda realized this earlier and been proactive
ohwell.gif

youre wrong but good luck...

I don't believe in it.

SOMEBODY wants the other person.

No dude is going to waste his TIME and EFFORT being "friends" with a female unless he is gay.

But I also think people use the word friend too loosely. FOlks call people their friend when they are nothing more than an associate or someone they went to school/worked with.

I say no.
I came to say this exactly.

Most of the time i hear this "platonic friends" crap, it comes from the female. And of course they could see it that way, because they have the vagina. They control whether the sex happens... so the dont give it up, then they're just "friends"

To me the only time platonic friends can happen is if one person is fat, ugly, or gay.... or a combination

The thing I am saying is I am not "friends" with women I don't have/had goals with. That might be where the tie up is. LOL
laugh.gif
word...yeah i was thinking the opposite. then i see your point

My friend might be super cute but in no way do I find her more attractive than my girlfriend. I consider my girlfriend the most beautiful woman in the world who I compare every other woman to. Knowing that, it allows me to be friendly with other girls knowing that I won't develop any feelings for them. If they develop interest in me...that's them. But I won't act on it. I love my woman too much.

I have the same type of thing with this girl OP, people think we should go out and we'd be perfect for each other and all that. We don't really want anything more, but I wouldn't say no if the opportunity presented itself.

See the way I see it, there is no benefit of me having female friends without the final destination being some sort of sexual gratitude. Besides THAT what purpose do they serve in your life? SOunds harsh but anything I want to do, anywhere I want to go, I would rather do it with my boys.

Sit and think about that because I know some of you will say, "Ahhhh you have no respect for women." Blah blah blah.

As a grown man, what purpose do female friends serve other than the potential for sex? Nothing. Anything you do, you do by yourself, with your boys, or with females that you want something from. So that why it is bizarre for me to hear dudes are friends with females they wouldn't do anything with. Like what the hell is the point. I don't want to go anywhere or having in depth conversations with females I have ZERO interest in. (Outside of lectures, art galleries, or general group discussions but those folks aren't my FRIENDS."
Whats up mike tyson.
pimp.gif

it's possible.... but rare

Obviously she has feelings for you, not i'm not implying like a brother

One of you were bound to catch feelings... it always happens that way.

WHERE THE PICS AT?

Originally Posted by icyhotpatch

My friend might be super cute but in no way do I find her more attractive than my girlfriend. I consider my girlfriend the most beautiful woman in the world who I compare every other woman to. Knowing that, it allows me to be friendly with other girls knowing that I won't develop any feelings for them. If they develop interest in me...that's them. But I won't act on it. I love my woman too much.
laugh.gif
You sound like a damn move with the

I consider my girlfriend the most beautiful woman in the world
Comment. Doesn't matter if you think she is more or less attractive than your girl. You find that girl attractive. I say you are doing too much with this girl. It is highly disrespectful to your woman to be telling this other woman how much you love her. You are just too close. I say calm that nonsense down man.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

it is possible.
you just have to keep your D in your pants.... self control, dont let yourself catch feelings, and get in a sappy movie love story.
I have about 4 or 5 girls that i am REALLY cool with, like they are really close to me, and i have never done anything with them,

it is possible... you both have to understand what it is
1. Have you not done anything by CHOICE or because they don't want you?
2. How old are you? Grown men tend not to have CLOSE female friends (outside of work, school, etc) that they just hang out with and have done NOTHING with.
3. If you had the chance to hit, would you hit any of them?
I'm 21, and the majority of my closest friends are females. Not to say I don't have male friends who are close, but its def more females. 
As far as the other two questions, Some of these females I tried talking to at one point but realized it would never work in a romantic relationship but they are still great people to be around. And that said, no I wouldn't hit... I have a gf for that...

Have any of the dudes in here ever looked at a girl and just thought "I could probably be really good friends with her." Just based off knowing how she is, and seeing her around a lot and the way she acts, not necessarily focusing on how she looks but how both of your personalities would click. Ive done this many times with females who are attractive and also with unattractive females as well.

Im not saying im not more inclined to want to get closer to a good looking chick but i have some ugly friends as well lol. Its whatever.

I think it's possible, but I think that there's almost always one person in the friendship that has some type of feelings for the other person, whether they're willing to admit it to themselves or not.

I have a few female friends that I'm really cool with, but they're not women I talk to on a daily or even weekly basis. My wife wouldn't have a problem with me hanging out with one of my friends, but I know where the line is and not to cross it.

In the OP's case, it sounds like you guys are into eachother but since you have a girlfriend and you guys are just "friends" you don't want to admit it to yourselves or eachother, so you keep playing these little games and "pretend" to flirt with eachother to get some of that out of your system. You guys sound a little bit like how me and my wife were before we started dating.

The thing I am saying is I am not "friends" with women I don't have/had goals with. That might be where the tie up is. LOL

I won't hang out or waste my time with a woman I am not attracted to that doesn't work with me or go to the same school as I do. That is all I am saying. It is a waste of time in my opinion. Time is limited as it is now. What do I look like spending my valuable time on a female that can't get me a new job, better grades, or sexual gratification. Won't be their friend just because she is fun to hang around and that is it. That is why I have male friends.
that's pretty much how my state of mind is right now.

It is possible, some girls are just not attractive enough for you to want to have any sexual relationship with them, but they're cool enough to be your friend.

For the sake of your relationship, you should chill out w/ everything you said.

You should NOT be telling another woman you love her, if it was the other way around, you would be PISSED OFF.

Back
Top Bottom