Pokémon(s) That Serve No Purpose

Still salty at how they always continued to add Pokemon to the roster. As if the OG 151 wasn't enough. SMH.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

slowpoke.gif
?

metapod.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/Z44MUW4Qil4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999

frown.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]that episode made me cry...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]but what animal used to hurt itself?[/color]

man, i was EV training my pokemans almost two years ago, i hate fighting bidoofs!
my pokemon card collection kicks #$$. i got a ton of decks, my favorite being my water deck.
4 blastoise/wartortle/sqruitle
4gyarados/magikarp
1 articuno
1 lapras
1 chansey
4super/energy removal
1 computer search
2 prof. oak
1 pokebreeder
water energies
some thing liek that, ex cards in there

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

To those who's played PokÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]mon in the past know about this one. If you can recall, the only way you can get him is through the coin slots and have 9,999 coins.

porygon.gif

What's the deal with Porygon?
Nah man, Porygon's useful for getting this dude:

pimp.gif

Can't go wrong with 405 Sp.Attack
laugh.gif
you one of those crazy dudes that EV trained the #%%+ out of your pokemon?
I'm workin on it.
pimp.gif

togepi turns into togechick, which now evolves into togekiss.

I currently play in bigger tourneys simply because of prizing for school scholarships. staying current is hard kind of like magic, but if ya win it pays off.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I currently play in bigger tourneys simply because of prizing for school scholarships. staying current is hard kind of like magic, but if ya win it pays off.
was it as good as the hints made it seem or was it a bum

or my fav did they let it go or give it away once it became badass

I still remember playing Pokemon Yellow and being pissed off at Pikachu. I ******* paid for that damn stone so he could evolve, and all he kept doing wasshaking his damn head no.

Like, "***** I paid for this ****, you know how much this stone cost you yellow piece of ****? Now turn into a GODDAMN RAICHU!!!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

**%.... Colleges don't care about how good you are with your Pokemanz.

But yeah, I remember when my Togepi evolved into Togetic at Level 15. No lie, I was like
eek.gif
but then I was like
pimp.gif
the rest of the day. I remember that day it evolved. I swear it evolved so fast,it wasn't even in the lvl 20s. It was probably the sickest Pokemon thing to happen to me.

I hated in the beginning of the game ,the battle with kakunas and their "harden" Clowns would harden 25 times, and your PP would run out for all yourattacks...

It was always hard to let go of some pokemon from the lineup of six? you were allowed to carry at all times. If you caught a pidgey or rattata at thebeginning of the game and stuck with them until they evolved into a Pidgeot or Raticate and you had to move them out of the main line up it felt likebetrayal!! I mean, you got through so many battles with them by your side and they were always doing their best....felt bad just leaving them on the damncomputer! I knew I could pick them up anytime but obviously that wasn't going to happen with the legendary birds that can be caught later and some otherstronger pokemon coming along.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i know theres a way to get these pokemon games on a psp anyone want to point me in the right direction.

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

It was always hard to let go of some pokemon from the lineup of six? you were allowed to carry at all times. If you caught a pidgey or rattata at the beginning of the game and stuck with them until they evolved into a Pidgeot or Raticate and you had to move them out of the main line up it felt like betrayal!! I mean, you got through so many battles with them by your side and they were always doing their best....felt bad just leaving them on the damn computer! I knew I could pick them up anytime but obviously that wasn't going to happen with the legendary birds that can be caught later and some other stronger pokemon coming along.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

This guy speaks the truth! I had a pidgeot in my top 6 though.

I remember I used to get mad at Butterfree for dying so easily and having weak defense after all that time training him and wasting TMs on him. His weakdefense made me stuff him in the computer along with that chump sandshrew. I've always hated sandshrew man.

i-unown.jpg

no purpose what so ever all they do is unlock that lil puzzle they suck as a pokemon.

man i swear my lineup was so sick in silver

all my pokemanz was at level 100 no cheating or nothing

mewtwo
raikou
tyranitar (my fav)
espeon
typhylsoion (spell check)
blastoise
venusaur

dawg my line up was sick i think that was it im not sure i had that venusaur

but dont get me started on the cards

god i remember going to the movies just to get that limited edition mew card

pokemon cards was CRACK

I REMEMBER I sold LIKE ALL MY NINTENDO 64 GAMES FOR LIKE 100 booster pack of cards lol

i had the sickets grass deck on earth

until someone came with a fire deck and shut down my @%!

i stopped playing with all that at the end of middle school

last pokemon game i played was crystal which was like a revamped version of gold and silver with animated entrances and stuff

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the good days lol *tear*

amazing how i remember all that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

metapod.gif

Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden Harden

grin.gif

The most useless Pokemon ever is definitely Metapod

magikarp was pretty buns. took forever for him to level bc his attacks were wack. I would start with him then swap someone else in. when he finally evolved togyrados tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom