Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

How is it possible to actually hold a gym down for more than 20 minutes? I can beat someone's pokemon at a gym, place my pokemon to "defend" it and be beaten in 10 minutes

How is it possible to actually hold a gym down for more than 20 minutes? I can beat someone's pokemon at a gym, place my pokemon to "defend" it and be beaten in 10 minutes
you gotta post up and pull up on anyone that got a phone out 

if it's a busy area, you will need a team. Otherwise, if it's a slow area, the fastest way to level up a gym is to stick a high cp fire Pokemon and "train" with a medium cp water Pokémon. Example, my 1440 flareon, and train my 800 starmie. The starmie water gun just melts the flareon. You get bonus points for beating the gym leader, and the whole gym lineup, which at this point is one. Keep doing this for massive gym xp. Even though the gym levels up, you can only stick one mon there, other people from your own team need to stick their mons on. Hopefully one person sticks a massive Lapras, eggsecutor, snorlax up there to hold the fort. I've literally been the only Pokémon in a level 6 gym before.

roll.gif
props for trying tho
Cleaned them already, so it's all good haha. It's mad fun playing with like 1k+ people at the park and everyones sprinting for the rares.

Powered up this thing to 2.1k, maybe should've waited for a stronger one, but it was my first.

Last edited:
For anyone still using hax

Would make a backup account and try, but I'm not jailbroken

This is the ultimate hack. And is indeed cheating. Especially with it taking you directly to the pokemon.

This sucks the fun out of the game.

Last edited:
So here a cool story.

Checking in on pokevision randomly as i left work and there was HAUNTING and ELECTABUZZ a few blocks away.

Sped over as quick as i could. Was a block away from HAUNTING and saw the police/FD/EMTs out here.

Some car blew up and they shut the road down :frown:

Electabuzz was on the same corner as the car but I was going for haunting first bc it had a short time limit and was farther.

I missed HAUNTING.

I strolled over to the across the burning car and found the electabuzz. This bum *** ***** was 28 CP

I was SICK

I should have took pics of the car. Hope they ok

Last edited:
So here a cool story.

Checking in on pokevision randomly as i left work and there was HAUNTING and ELECTABUZZ a few blocks away.

Sped over as quick as i could. Was a block away from HAUNTING and saw the police/FD/EMTs out here.

Some car blew up and they shut the road down :frown:

Electabuzz was on the same corner as the car but I was going for haunting first bc it had a short time limit and was farther.

I missed HAUNTING.

I strolled over to the across the burning car and found the electabuzz. This bum *** ***** was 28 CP

I was SICK

I should have took pics of the car. Hope they ok

damn you just sitting there catching pokemon while a car had blown up..

kinda reminds me of this story on the radio ..dude pull over gets robbed and in the process he gets stabbed but dude proceeded to catch the mon before dialing 911 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom