Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

roll.gif
whoops

you knew who i meant though 
laugh.gif

YOOOOOOOO!!!

Pokevision finally updated where you can find the pokemon you looking for!!!!

Here is a link to John Hanke, CEO of Niantic, at SDCC. Full Interview.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmxPDpDRzDxN

At one point, think 17 minutes in, the moderator asked John Hanke could he talk/confirm any of the Easter Eggs that have been uncovered, posted on the net, forums etc...

He mentioned the re-naming of Eevee is indeed one that will dictate how it evolves.. Also mentioned there are others that haven't been discovered yet.. :nerd:

No Legendary Birds spawned today either, but Hanke mentioned in the future that special Pokemon would appear during special events.

PO

Last edited:
Down to 3 pokeballs again 
mean.gif

Gonna need to make a city trip to farm some PokeStops

Any of y'all ever get looked at strangely trying to catch these pokemon? I usually go for a nightly bicycle ride and these olds folks are looking at me like society is collapsing
mean.gif
laugh.gif

trading just seems like it wouldn't work in this game. It would really take away the fun of finding the each character. Like I'm really trying to break down this trading thing and each outcome seems bad.

So do I have to go to the gyms I'm apart of to collect my rewards?

Down to 3 pokeballs again :smh:
Gonna need to make a city trip to farm some PokeStops
Any of y'all ever get looked at strangely trying to catch these pokemon? I usually go for a nightly bicycle ride and these olds folks are looking at me like society is collapsing :smh: :lol:  

For the most part down here(South Florida) people are now accustomed to seeing people playing this game. A lot of older people don't seem to get it though though and do find the premise to be strange. That said, I went to a boardwalk yesterday and saw people of all ages playing. Lots of tias and abuelas getting it in.

Last edited:
trading just seems like it wouldn't work in this game. It would really take away the fun of finding the each character. Like I'm really trying to break down this trading thing and each outcome seems bad.

So do I have to go to the gyms I'm apart of to collect my rewards?

As they release more pokemon, chances are pokemon are going to become region/country specific, or more than likely team specific or maybe even both. Meaning pokemon you encounter in the wild be based on who you chose as your team and where you're located at any given point. That's just a simple way to encorporate trading into the game dynamics. For those embracing the getting up and being social aspect of the game this should be great. Trading is a feature that has always been in the Pokemon games and it did nothing but make the game experience better. I don't get how trading would be a bad thing.

People goona start buying & selling pokemon, further adding to the unbalance of the game. Again, it depends on the details of the trading system.

People (me included) already using modified API's or whatever the tracking system is called to see hidden pokemon with filters and mobile notifications catching all the dragonites,etc. around them, then now Pokevision just released their version of it (they don't have notifications though obviously).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom