Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Really dropped the ball on this event with your buddy not getting balls for you. So many people got screwed.

And agreed. The one throwback challenge that had eggs that actually mean something, they're either short changing people with eggs from gifts, or you only hatch happinys and bonslys. I've hatched 20 eggs, 19 happinys/bonslys/glameows(no shiny either) 1 cranidos, and my last one was a glameow.

1592419110580.png

Havent seen any shinies on my end, but ive only caught about 20 😂.

Hopefully sirfetchd comes soon!

Very curious for mega evolutions as well

Prob end up caving closer to the date lol but yeah most likely I’ll buy a ticket. All this lockdown has me with extra funds for video games lol

Has anyone been to a gofest before?

Just been reading around to linda see what to expect, sounds like in the past they do different biomes with specific Pokemon in each and there's quests along the way?
Trying to figure out how this will all playoit since it won't be in one location

its gon’ be like that one event we had where it changed element every hour

habitats gon’ change every hour themed around fire, water, grass. battle and friendship and since the event is 10 hours it gets featured twice (on day one)

battle might be those good in pgb? while friendships are those that trainer partners in the show?

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Director Rian Johnson Helms Awesome POKÉMON GO Commercial

"Pokémon Go has kept me engaged with my friends remotely as I've been practicing physical distancing these past few months," Johnson said, addressing his love of the game. "As a longtime Pokémon trainer, it was a real pleasure working with Niantic on this spot."

"It was a new experience for me to direct a production remotely, and I enjoyed the highly collaborative process and think we put together a fun and upbeat commercial that fans will enjoy."

team rockets balloons a genius idea, gives people a chance to fight bosses if they dont have an abundance of gyms around em

One of mine had a leader Cliff battle, kinda lame without the Rocket special research. I’ve heard some have Giovanni though so that’s cool.

Is the friend online feature on for any of y’all? I’m on iOS and I don’t have it yet. Let’s get some remote raid/raid invites going for tier 5s.

I haven't gotten it yet either but I'm on Android. I'd be down for group raids though, bc no one's doing raids out here in Idaho 😂

There's an ios/android app called PokeRaid where people post up raids around them as a chat lobby, you add them as a friend and they'll send you a raid invite. Just did 2 Kyurem raids this way. It's hit or miss right now every Tier 5 gets flooded with trainers and the host has to choose who to add.

Went 2 for 2 today on catches. Was 1 for 6 the last two raid days so this kinda made up for that lol.

Reactions: g14
did they stop the buddy pokeball deliveries or am i just in the bad luck of not getting them again?

Back
Top Bottom