Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

yup and gifts

i think they should at least default 10 pokeballs for those gifts at least, a couple of gifts i opened only gave me potions and stardust

I went out to run errands so I spun some stops, ended up with a ton of regular balls even though the journal says I only got the usual amount. Maybe it was hidden boosted?

no 100%, one or two 90+ good amount of shinies but only ok IVs. Meh community day for me.

Bought a ticket but not gonna be out for 10 hours, cautiously optimistic about spawns and etc from home.

Game is on extra lag right now

last night/yesterday when Japan and Australia started the servers got hammered hard. players said the overworld wouldn’t load and the only spawns were incense. Niantic already put out a “our bad we’ll make it up to y’all later” notice

Sounds about right. Hopefully you guys get s good experience out of it. Decided against buying a ticket, still got decent amounts of litwick so far., was hoping for a-marowak. On the water hour now and finally get to get my swampert
😂

Any gible raids, hit me up.

its dumb

for the price there should be at least one an hour or something

dont need a hundred unowns and 5 rotoms that has zero stars

this is suppose to be where they show people why its worth going to go fests

day 2 better be f'n spectacular and give that shadow mewtwo

Playing on/off with a ticket, no shinies for me either.

is there a bonus to opening gifts? my item bag staying full lol no need for gifts.

where the regional exclusives at too?

and yeah gifts is suppos eto give more stuff since no buddy ball this time around

Supposedly ticket holders get rare candy during friendship hour opening gifts?

And is NA supposed to get Durant as the regional?

Battle hour hasn't been bad, got a bunch of Gible to start the hour. Since then it's been slakoths and swablu

yah got a few gibles and dratinis, not as much as i had hoped but i am also at home, i imagine its much better if i was in a park or something

unfortunately im in los angeles and sh*ts spiking here so its risky to get out and getting hot by the second

still not a single shiny though and been using an incense since the start

Yeah, friendship was awful. I'm sad I waited 20 min into battle habitat to overlap a little.

Battle and Fire were the only ones really worth anything.

Glad you guys are getting rare candy though. I'll keep sending y'all gifts

Yeah, friendship was awful. I'm sad I waited 20 min into battle habitat to overlap a little.

Battle and Fire were the only ones really worth anything.

Glad you guys are getting rare candy though. I'll keep sending y'all gifts

just added you bruh

Back
Top Bottom