Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

raid invites buggy me thinks

i tried to join the invite that frink sent and i clicked right when i got it and it was showing no one in the lobby and had like 15 seconds left

i had 2 other invites that was the same

Dude tried to do the same.

S/o to frink for the oop but man it wasn't letting me do anything with like 30s left on the clock too.

Need to get more NT raids going when it's not so buggy.

2shinies for the day, not doing the last friendship hour outside of sending y'all gifts!

Looks like tomorrows research is legit with the shadow birds, victini, and shadow mewtwo. Dialga, palkia and giratina back in raids

need a dialga and palkia

good to see the research doesnt expire cuz the legendary birds are from beating the arlo, cliff and sierra

still curious whats going to happen tomorrow though

Damn. Was trying to fill out a Kyogre raid, no dice. Oh well. I finished a remote raid, threw one premier ball and it glitched out on me brought me back to the overworld. Lost a remote raid pass. Hopefully my ticket gets through soon.

shiny Slakoth, A-Exeggutor, Meditite. Meh.

Got a lot of Gible at least.

Up to the last 20 minutes of GoFest here in Boise, hadn't seen any Gible raids the entire two days.

Then out of nowhere 10 Gible Raids spawned in my area and got to do all of them. The very last one at 7:58 pm was shiny with 100% IV.

OVerall, successful weekend! Still could've used more Dialga/Palkia candy though. What was everyone's hauls like this weekend? Would you guys pay for a ticket if this were global next year as well?

Had to stop playing around 5 PM yesterday because I went out and couldn't check my phone every 30 seconds lol. Ended up with 5 shinies, nothing crazy though. A bunch of Gibles and Unowns was hunting those shinies hard but no dice. Kinda wished day 2 was organized like day 1, just for battle hour alone lol.

Was only able to get a few raids in got a Palkia and Giratina-O to fill out the dex. Bunch of shadow pokemon but really didn't care for the rocket battles just did them to finish the special research.

All in all I enjoyed the rare/variable spawns and the increased frequency. Remote raiding was perfect for this event. Worth the $ for me for the entertainment value of the rare spawns and research.

remote raid battles awesome and great addition, im just pissed when i dont catch the mon, half a dozen palkia, dialga and giratina got away and im extra heated when i spent the coins and come up with nothing in the end

also wasted about 2 because when i entered the lounge it said there were 10 people but once the fight started i was alone

ive gotten more shinies (i think 4 - alolan marowak, grimer, tangela and sableeye but all zero to 1 star)

i wish the research was longer and had more to do and what really owuld have made it worth it is if we could have fought giovanni more than once, even if once an hour and after beating cliff, arlo and sierra again... didnt have to be shadow mewtwo, get more shadow legendary dogs would be nice

my brother got the best luck in this game

got a 100% groudon with a fire punch, shiny dratinis and just now caught a shiny 3* rayquaza with one throw when mine is a 2*, not shiny and i had 2 balls left before i caught it only most excellent throws with berries

im very happy for him but deep, deep, deeeeeeeep, deep down im salty

Talk about the RNG gods on his side. All my dratinis have been trash, gible spawning pretty heavy though.

i think ive seen one gible so far, plenty of dratinis (still no shiny) and a handful of bagons when i ran in the park this morning

another one of my friend got a shiny rayqua a though and his wife got a 100% bagon

so i hope that means im due for something decent soon...

Same, all dratinis/swablu/trapinch with a few bagon and one gible lol

ive done a few rayquaza raids, no shiny or 4*. with raid hours/raid days/remote raiding I have a lot of meh legendaries that I’m scared to transfer lol. Do y’all hoard legendaries or transfer anything under 3*?

i was hoarding the legendaries i got from the research tasks when they cycled em that way + landorus from bgl (when i sued to do them) but i waited to transfer them when it was double candy for transfers

i had plenty of landorus but if you really thought about it, if you got a dozen of them, theres really no use for them because you cant max em all out

speaking of gbl, are there any legendary encounters right now? i remember there werent any last season after cobalion and landorus

i was hoarding the legendaries i got from the research tasks when they cycled em that way + landorus from bgl (when i sued to do them) but i waited to transfer them when it was double candy for transfers

i had plenty of landorus but if you really thought about it, if you got a dozen of them, theres really no use for them because you cant max em all out

speaking of gbl, are there any legendary encounters right now? i remember there werent any last season after cobalion and landorus

hmm true. I mean, I don't really need 12 psystrike Mewtwos :lol:

2x transfer is on the 11th, I'll try to overcome my fear of transfers lol

GBL as far as I know this season. Last season I got to rank 7 and no legendary or anything rare really, don't care anymore.

Not good enough to hoard, besides landorus from gbl

No real core 5* raiders in my area to do legendary raids.

Unfortunately no legendaries from gbl anymore. Theyve changed rank rewards though, you’re guaranteed galar zigzagoon at 3 or 4, cant remember. Dratini, galar farfetchd, machop and scyther have been added to rank 7. Pidgeot guaranteed from rank 2. Deino, litwick, and skarmory still in the pool. Oshawatt gen starters removed, replaced with treecko et al.

Still waiti for legendaries to come back to research breakthroughs tbh.

my regularly scheduled pogo rant:

while they do some things right, they also do somethings annoyingly wrong

so im trying to hatch 7km eggs to get a deino, gible or bagon (and hopefully a shiny)

first of all they still limit the gifts you can open and if that wasn't bad enough, with the addition of stickers, a lot of the gifts i open only has stickers... wtf

hatched at least 40-45 eggs at this point since friday up til my morning run today but all i got are trapinches and swablus and not even any shiny, plenty of dratinis but 1 gible and 2 bagons and all just 2* no deino at all (i also saw on reddit that someone has opened 180 eggs - within a family - and no gible or deino so a shiny deino is probably like winning lottery at this point)

so feel like ive wasted the incubators ive been saving, at least give me a 4* even if its a dratini or trapinch or something useful for something for gods sake

also going ham on rayquaza raids right now and still no shiny and half are 2* while it seems like the handful of friends i have that plays the game has at least one by now and they dont even raid as much

Silph Road/reddit going nuts over Deino hatches...basically there have been 0.

Apparently GBL rank 7 rewards have Deinos, so there's that.

My best hatches were two Gibles so far.

thats crazy

and deino was a reward encounter in gbl before and ive encountered it once when i used to do all 5 rounds everyday for a good month when it started so i dont even wanna bother with that until they at least offer some legendaries again

Same, I don't care for PVP so I won't bother unless theres a legendary or GBL specific 'mon like Scraggy was.

I agree, idk what the hell niantic is doing bc they've nerfed the gifts. I barely even get pokeballs anymore. I just got stickers in about half my gifts.

Got Deino from GBL encounter today. But other than that no sign of anything of importance in my eggs. Trapinch haunts my dreams.

Also, how is croconaw so prevalent in 2* raids?

I see some Gible randomly but not nearly as much as the others.

If you haven't completed the special research, do it up to the Deino catches and save them for tomorrow spotlight hour 2x catch candy. And then those and any Gibles or legendaries you got saved up next tuesday the 11th is 2x transfer candy.

Back
Top Bottom