Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

think of me for your pokemon raiding needs and send thise invites: doczoom

i got the ticket and it looks like theyll be handing out a handfull of remote raid passes and im just not sure how its gon go in my area

happy raidin!

Hell yeah!!!
Screenshot_20210718-174910_Pokmon GO.jpg

picked up a few random non-event shinies. was hoping for a deino or unown or a legendary I dont have yet shiny, but alas. did pick up a perfect Palkia so shout out to rfx45 rfx45 for the raid invite. if i ever end up getting a shiny deino ill holla the next time distance trading is up.

picked up a few random non-event shinies. was hoping for a deino or unown or a legendary I dont have yet shiny, but alas. did pick up a perfect Palkia so shout out to rfx45 rfx45 for the raid invite. if i ever end up getting a shiny deino ill holla the next time distance trading is up.
Guess I got lucky af, only did about 15 raids. Most of my friends didn’t get any or just one.

NVM. You're right. Complain to NT and you'll get one 😂😂. First dialga, 14/14/15. And shiny from GBL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-155042_Pokmon GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-155042_Pokmon GO.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 174
we need to compile the NTers but i think a lot are inactive now too

frink85
allrdm
inspectrswaget
agflexshow
llcooljunr
kvsm23v24

those are confirmed, others that i think are NTers (just going through my friends list)?

EMkicks
HellaFilthy
Killionaire
ATStill1974
CPAcatcher
EddietheCPA
I'm active, i get your raid invites lol

We allowed to drop our trainer codes in here?..Need to get some new friends that actually play/send and open gifts..

dont think ill get a damn shiny dialga, looks like many are done raiding dialga, no ones joining em after the raid hour

anyways, do not forget that the 1gold = remote raid pass every week

putting the distance back to normal sucks

:smh:

they should keep it longer sicne the pandemics not over

reddit is/has been going nuts over the change, and this big time dude Brandon Tan talking about going f2p

Back
Top Bottom